PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 01:48:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Nascar???

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokenman7

Wat the heck is going on
on pogoalpha it was released on Pogoalpha the 20th and it hasnt even been released yet.
?
Any1 know?
Dont make fun of my spelling lol
Later
Token

YZrider

I added it to my favorites and it is there, but no rooms are available. I am very excited to play it. So pogo needs to hurry up about it.

tokenman7

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tokenman7

Homer

Your welcome but you still can't play it. Maybe they will release it after the updates on Wednesday. :)

DJ_

Super Duckie

YZrider

It sucks.....I was really hoping to be able to play against other humans. I hate playing against the robots.

Homer

sean007

Quote from: Homer on July 27, 2004, 01:37:39 PM
Well it sucks. :P

one of the worse pogo games Nascar...... they really should have put for attention on making a new game instead of upgrading this one

mwrules

this game sucks so much ass.  It seems like once you run into a wall you are done for.  I cant control the car for shit

Dream Faerie

Quote from: mwrules on July 27, 2004, 08:25:21 PM
this game sucks so much ass.  It seems like once you run into a wall you are done for.  I cant control the car for sh*t

I have to agree! I am a NASCAR fan & I love Dale Jr, I also have raced a few spectator races myself (I lost) however, I tried this game & stunk at it lol. I wish I could just use the mouse & the right & left click on the mouse, Oh well....
*~Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit --->>> My Website Filled With Blank Tags!
(Be Sure To Sign My Guestbook!)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview