PlayBuddy
April 22, 2024, 11:45:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SPOOKVILLE ALBUM IS HERE !!!!

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

pumpkin12.gif bat.gif     86 GEMS AND 8 BADGES...   halloween27.gif cheerleading.gif

Squid

I'll go check... tyvm.... is it a limited edition album?

Yoming 2

Info from Pogo...

The Spookville Limited Edition Premium Badge Album is now available  for 86 Gems.

This album contains  eight animated badges and challenges plus an album completion badge.

It's available now through November 1, 2013.          pumpkin1.gif

gran2x2

Quote from: Yoming 2 on October 14, 2013, 07:58:22 AM
                 Info from Pogo...

The Spookville Limited Edition Premium Badge Album is now available  for 86 Gems.

This album contains  eight animated badges and challenges plus an album completion badge.

It's available now through November 1, 2013.          pumpkin1.gif

YEA...WHAT SHE SAID... giggle2.gif

MsMissy

Oh my, I just left Pogo & I didn't see anything about a Spookville badge collection. I quess I will have to check it out again. Thanks for info though.  hi11.gif

Squid

Got the Limited Edition album.  Hard at work on badges....

Yoming 2

To:  Gran2x2

YEA...WHAT SHE SAID... Giggle

I really didn't want to step on your post....just thought it might save a few questions asked.... pillowfight.gif     giggle2.gif

gran2x2

No prob...step on it if it gives the info asked for...I'm old and lazy and just post basic info... hysterical.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on October 14, 2013, 10:03:01 AM
No prob...step on it if it gives the info asked for...I'm old and lazy and just post basic info... hysterical.gif

Me too ( old and lazy ),,,,but it's the little things that keep my eyes blinking, brains working, and fingers moving..( most of the time)                                                                                 
                                                                                  beer11.gif

Sue

I seen it but I thought it only had four badges.

Thanks for posting I will have another look see at it.

gran2x2

swear2.gif slap1.gif  Spent 8 hours with an auto trying for 3 coins badge and have zip...00000000...zero....... crying10.gif girls18.gif

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on October 14, 2013, 03:42:55 PM
swear2.gif slap1.gif  Spent 8 hours with an auto trying for 3 coins badge and have zip...00000000...zero....... crying10.gif girls18.gif
Me, too.  I switched to the other album badge for SS, got that one, and now I'm back trying to get those three blasted gold coins.  This one will be running all night and when I'm at work.  THAT badge is NOT a weenie challenge.  LOL

essybee

I decided that the spooky coin challenge will be left for me to do next year . I spent to many hours trying and got the same amount as gran russiandolls.gif
back to trizzle

MsMissy

OK I saw that new badge book, but I wil pass on it as I don't want to play Spooky Slots again. Got the Halloween 1 though yesterday .  cheerleading.gif

Squid

Quote from: essybee on October 15, 2013, 05:09:31 AM
I decided that the spooky coin challenge will be left for me to do next year . I spent to many hours trying and got the same amount as gran russiandolls.gif
back to trizzle
I got the 3 Gold Coin badge.  I put it on last night and about 4 hours later, I had the badge.  I'm not sure when in that 4 hour time span I got it.

gran2x2

Sue

I ran it overnight and got nothing. I ran it during the day and got one. So I am going to do another overnight to get the other. panic button.gif

Squid

I got both very close together, LC... after running for hours and getting nothing.  There's no rhyme or reason.  GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!

Sue

Quote from: Squid on October 16, 2013, 05:00:45 PM
I got both very close together, LC... after running for hours and getting nothing.  There's no rhyme or reason.  GOOD LUCK TONIGHT!

Thanks Squid... I need all the luck in the world for this badge. embrace.gif

Quote from: essybee on October 15, 2013, 05:09:31 AM
russiandolls.gif back to trizzle

I have got all the rank badges for trizzle for my main two accounts.
I have every badge for the game except for three.
I know someone else on here that has them all but one.
I was told that there is problems with earning some of the badges.
With that being said, I am going to wait a few weeks before trying for those last three elusive badges.

Squid

Meeting some of those Trizzle requirements is tough!  I have to babysit the auto for that game.  It stops after a while.  I only have about 10 badges so far.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview