This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Important Announcement - Family Feud

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

We regret to inform you that Family Feud will no longer be available to play on Pogo after November 19, 2013.

Family Feud will still be playable up until November 19. This is your last chance to beat the buzzer, reach those Fast Money rounds, and score high!

CindyLouWho

Yoming 2

Just wondering and that's all..................where did my post about Family Feud disappear to??????  Headline was Family Feud gone.

Seems like posts sometimes just wooooooossshhhh  and no more.    bat.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: LuckyCharms on October 18, 2013, 08:36:24 PM
Yoming look here as Ken explains it.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,45671.0.html

Thanx LC,,,,,I read that post ( well,,I thought I did ) but I did go back and re-read it and it splains it.  I guess I need to read stuff more carefully and earlier in the day.. giggle2.gif

Sue

Was wondering if anyone remembers how long it took you to get from rank 10 to 20????

The game only has up to rank 20 to get.

I have rank ten in both my main accounts from people doing my mix and match badges for the game.

I tried to play it in google chrome and the auto is temperamental and just sits there.

Anyone that has an idea of how long it takes, please post it here.  embrace.gif

Squid

gran2x2

If my memory is right I did both rank badges in the first day......I don't think it takes very long..

disneyland lady

I went thru my friends list and found 3 that have not even started it. I will warn them cuz I am just that kind of wonderful, caring person who finds it necessary to tell people I am wonderful caring and kind. I also am that kind of person that likes to say "Told you so" if they don't get Family Feud done.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 19, 2013, 05:11:33 AM
I went thru my friends list and found 3 that have not even started it. I will warn them cuz I am just that kind of wonderful, caring person who finds it necessary to tell people I am wonderful caring and kind. I also am that kind of person that likes to say "Told you so" if they don't get Family Feud done.
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Are they going to eventually move the FF badges from the Game Awards album to the Special Edition Album?  Just thinking out loud here....

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on October 19, 2013, 06:42:43 AM
embrace.gif embrace.gif embrace.gif

Are they going to eventually move the FF badges from the Game Awards album to the Special Edition Album?  Just thinking out loud here....

Geez.....I heard sirens, bells and whistles going off....wondered what was happenin'..............................just Squid thinking out loud.              hysterical.gif         

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on October 19, 2013, 06:59:33 AM

Geez.....I heard sirens, bells and whistles going off....wondered what was happenin'..............................just Squid thinking out loud.              hysterical.gif         

ROFLMAO!!!  Sorry, I'm a loud thinker.

roadwarrior

so why is pogo ditching this game?  any clear cut answers....or just not that popular, too many bugs or licensing issues??
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

essybee

Well that announcement made me get off my duff and rank out I am finished with it , Sorry to hear it is going away   lipsrsealed.gif

Sue

Quote from: roadwarrior on October 19, 2013, 07:59:30 AM
so why is pogo ditching this game?  any clear cut answers....or just not that popular, too many bugs or licensing issues??

I don't know as the announcement was all the info given. As far as I know it only has twenty ranks and is easy to get.

disneyland lady

I have a feeling they purchased this like they do so many other games and once they play out there will be no new ranks. Sorta like Amazing Adventures and Cirque de Flea. Pogo no longer seems to be in the creating games stage of its life.

soapbubbles

Anyone know how to get the Auto to work? like a lot of them say, Use Chrome , Which I always do. So what's the magic trick to teach it to read??? and play the game??

Squid

Quote from: soapbubbles on October 20, 2013, 10:09:58 AM
Anyone know how to get the Auto to work? like a lot of them say, Use Chrome , Which I always do. So what's the magic trick to teach it to read??? and play the game??
Write to Oscar at badgehelp@aol.com and tell him his auto doesn't work.  Give him all your pertinent info.

disneyland lady

Working on a friends Feud today and decided to look to see if there were any weeklies and yep!
Feudin' Family Badge
Reach the fast money round 8 times this week!
(Finish the game to check your progress)
Win this badge plus 2,000 tokens.
Weekly Aug 22 2012 

So you might also make sure you have this 2012 weekly done because if this game is going to disappear you will not be able to finish 2012. Although they might just move it to the SE book.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview