This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo gift pass

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

I should know how to do this, but I don't. So I need some help please.  I sent my grandson a 5 day pass and we can't find it to activate it.... I know, it's dumb, but it is what it is and I am what I am lol

Squid

You send a guest pass by clicking on the GUEST PASS hyperlink under QUICK LINKS on your Pogo homepage (left side, under your Mini pic).  The recipient of the pass should get notified on his Pogo homepage that the pass was sent and activate it from the notification.  If your grandson's account has used a guest pass in the past, that account is no longer eligible for more guest passes.

gigi

Thanks squiddles... Something didn't work it never showed up on his home page and he just joined so he never used a pass before.....never fear gramma is here...rather than mess with it I got him a year lol.... He doesn't know it yet but he'll start wondering why he has more than 5 days lol

Squid

disneyland lady

Oh no! Guest pass to Club Member. This same thing happened to me and it leads to really scary things. I got my grandson a car (albeit a clunker) for HS graduation. And just a warning, you cannot buy a clunker with tokens.

rileymichael2012

gran2x2

Quote from: rileymichael2012 on November 05, 2013, 06:48:43 PM
do any one have a free month pass
tumbsup.gif

First post and not even a hello or kiss my azz..Just moochin for freebie hand outs...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr swear2.gif slap1.gif low blow.gif

ozcar

hello, kiss my azz, do I qualify for a free month pass?

disneyland lady

Girlfriend kissed someones azz - is only 18 and has a kid. She needs to be getting busy taking care of the kid and not by mooching. She does not have time to be wasting on Pogo and does not quite understand that only one guest pass per person. Nor did she read the last 2 lines in the registration process: "Do NOT use your pogo screen name as your forum name. This is for your protection." Perhaps this needs to be the first 2 lines.

And, anyone know if you get a badge for kissing azz?

AustinBennett

And not only 1st post. but wants a whole month. Talk about greed.

gigi

hmmmmm interesting a month?  I wonder why the one I gave my grandson was only for five days..... no wonder he never got it hahaha.  Apparently I can't help giving a MONTH since I can't even give 5 days.
Do the one time posters ever come back to read this stuff?
impatience.gif

ozcar

impatience.gif Still waiting, I filled all the criteria  impatience.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview