PlayBuddy
April 25, 2024, 12:02:16 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Did Bing Rewards change their reset time?

Started by Balthazar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Balthazar

Ever since I started doing Bing Rewards my account has been reset at 1am (Eastern). Today my dad went to log in to do his searches (at 12:11pm) and it said his searches had been done. I logged into my account and it said my searches HADN'T been done (and I did do them earlier). I went ahead and got my points, then my dad logged back in and was able to do his searches. So just to check we had my mom log into her account and her searches were available as well. Has Bing changed the reset time, or did we just get lucky and get additional searches today?

Squid

I don't know but wouldn't you find out by logging back in a bit later and see if your points are still the same and you're able to search again, gaining more points?

Sue

With most of us all changing our clocks back an hour... well BING may have changed their times too.

Balthazar

Well I did log back in this morning and my points were done. So I guess they did change their reset time earlier.

I don't think it was the time change cause that was on the 2nd and this just happened last night (I'm usually up late and do my account at 1am when it resets).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview