PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 04:32:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Site Updates!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAngel

Quote from: Mayhem on November 12, 2013, 11:21:14 AM

Also, the forum word censor has been lifted for 99% of the cheat sites - so feel free to talk about your favorite autos!

cheesy.gif  cheerleading.gif This is so awesome... thank you thank you thank you Mayhem! Now pogocheats is really pogoCHEATS !   beer11.gif  I gotta test it out... crazy man already got one so lemme try... PLAY BUDDY!   

WOOT!!!  lol

TheAngel

Quote from: Mayhem on November 12, 2013, 11:21:14 AM
If you have any ideas or suggestions for the site, please post them in this thread!

oh and i got a idea... so maybe on the downloads we can get the other pogo cheat sites (playbuddy and bw at least)... just a idea    beer11.gif

mycatownsme

Thank you for letting me know what that feature was about.
Lin  tumbsup.gif

Mayhem

Quote from: TheAngel on November 13, 2013, 08:44:42 AM
oh and i got a idea... so maybe on the downloads we can get the other pogo cheat sites

As of right now, site banners and the download section are being reserved for paid advertisers.

Running a site like this isn't cheap. To handle the traffic we get, we're using a dedicated server (with all static content offloaded on a CDN) - not some $10/month hosting plan.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Joe C

Hooray!

I am just happy that we can actually talk about our experiences honestly without the truth being used as a ban hammer by certain people NOT named Mayhem/Homer. Many of us received a bunch of nasty emails/messages for saying what was true.

I will continue to help people, especially with how to set up their autos for the long haul.

Thank you Ken for doing this. I know it is not cheap but it was time.

beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I'm very happy about this.  I UN-smite everyone!  Don't mention it.

TheAngel

ozcar

Quote from: Yoming 2 on November 12, 2013, 08:49:34 PM

I have modified my post......so now you shouldn't  feel smited or smoted or smitten    hysterical.gif    hysterical.gif   

Not to be cliche-y

Too little too late ... Once smoted, twice shy .... 

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on November 13, 2013, 04:02:37 AM
  I'd like to be smitten!  A smitten kitten!  cat64.gif

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens .....

disneyland lady

I am so thankful for Ken in spite of all the hockey gifs!

And I thought most liked to get smited. angel19.gif

gran2x2

Does this mean that we can point people to other auto sites that have autos that work and actually use their site name?? Also ..does pogoCheats have a donation program where we can if we want send this forum a few bucks to help with the upkeep costs??

Mayhem

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 15, 2013, 02:02:06 PM
Does this mean that we can point people to other auto sites that have autos that work and actually use their site name?? Also ..does pogoCheats have a donation program where we can if we want send this forum a few bucks to help with the upkeep costs??

Yes, feel free to talk about / link to other auto sites. All I am asking is not to create new threads/posts for the sole purpose to advertise those sites.

Donations are always greatly appreciated. If you would like to donate, please scroll to the bottom of any forum page and you should see a PayPal donate link.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

TheAngel

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 15, 2013, 02:02:06 PM
Does this mean that we can point people to other auto sites that have autos that work and actually use their site name??

isnt it great? so awesome of mayhem!!!  me and crazy already tested it out here...  playbuddy and bw (see?)  cheerleading.gif  do you know other auto sites that you use?

gran2x2

Quote from: Mayhem on November 15, 2013, 02:12:25 PM
Yes, feel free to talk about / link to other auto sites. All I am asking is not to create new threads/posts for the sole purpose to advertise those sites.

Donations are always greatly appreciated. If you would like to donate, please scroll to the bottom of any forum page and you should see a PayPal donate link.

I totally understand and it makes sense..I always tried to send people info via PM but that was always blocked too...The changes will make it nice for people to get the help they need.
I never noticed the box at the bottom..TY..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview