Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sorry I know there may be loads of this topic!!!! Membership for FREE IN THE UK

Started by dolfinlady,

Previous topic - Next topic

dolfinlady

Hello all,

I am really sorry for adding a new topic but for some reason I could not reply to any of the other topics so I have had to start a new topic.

I know everyone asks about free club Pogo, my membership runs out in 9 days and for the last few years I have paid for a years membership unfortunately due to health issues and becoming disabled I have not been able to use my club Pogo for a while so this year it has been a waste of money for me as I have only got about 5 badges so far for 2013.

I am looking for some codes that I can use even if its just for a discount on the price but all the codes I find when I do a google search such things most of the code no longer work or the rewards site no longer have the rewards for club Pogo or they only work in the USA, I am in the UK so it is sometimes a lot harder to find the codes needed.
I have made many friends on Pogo and enjoy chatting and playing against them in most games but if I am online on my own and no one else is online I play a few games I enjoy but the only problem is come 26Th November in 9 days time my membership runs out and the games I enjoy I can only play are club Pogo games

I would like to ask that either someone could help me find codes or if they have any guest passes to send me them to help me keep playing Pogo - its great FUN!!! to play and make new friends from all over the world and passes the time when I am really poorly and up all night or even in hospital..

Again as I say I am unemployed as I am disabled so the club Membership prices are really a little to high for.

I would like to thank you all in advance for your help

IF YOU HAVE A GUEST PASS YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP A FELLOW POGO PLAYER Please PM me for my screen name Thank you all once again,
Hope you are all having a fabulous day/night

Your help will be much Appreciate

Dolfinlady xx xxx embrace.gif

Squid

Sorry for your troubles but the guest passes are good ONCE per account.   One pass will get you a few days but that's it.

disneyland lady

You have been registered for a couple of years here but the only 3 posts were done today. One of which is telling us of a brand new laptop and that you have been using an ipad. I, too, am disabled and I use reward points for my Club Pogo. Even a broken XP computer is worth money so you might consider selling it to help pay your way. You posted your Club screen name which needs to be removed. 

dolfinlady

Disneyland Lady I feel like I have affined you am I am sorry if I have, and I feel as if I need to explain myself
I have only posted 3 times as I have been off line for a while as I have been in hospital my ipad and laptop have both been presents from family and my old laptop has not been sold as yet as my friend is wiping everything off and I wont be able to get it back until the new year and when I do I will be selling it so I oly really need codes or passes to get me though till the start of December or to the new year, most of the time I am in bed so when I do have a chance to come online when out of pain I come on this site to read posts but I am still unsure on how to reply to posts I have not created.
I read all posts on here but until recently I never really knew how these sort of sites worked.
Most rewards points I have fount either don't work or I cant use them as I am in the uk.

I am not a computer geek and only know how to play games and the things I need to know how to work. as explained im not always sure on how to reply to posts and I do not want to upset anyone so I will only post when I feel that I wont upset anyone.

I know I have been a member for a few years but I was told about this site from a friend and most days I do forget this site is here - but for the last few weeks I have looked on here everyday - but don't post unless I need help.

I was only registered disabled a few months ago so I get frustrated very easy as I am still trying to get my head around the fact that being so young I will not be able to do most things I use to that I loved pogo is about the only thing I can do now,

Now I am a bot more in the know on how these sites work my posts will increase over time. one of the other reasons I don't reply to posts is because after I read them I get the answers I was looking for.

I am sorry if it feels like you have had my lifes story but I will speak my mind and tell people how I feel otherwise I just get upset and I again one thing I don't want to do is make people feel uncomfortable with what I say

Are you in the UK and if so what reward site do you use.
I am not sure how to edit posts once they are done.

dolfinlady

Disneyland Lady,
I have managed to remove my screen now as I played about on the screen.

Again I am sorry if I offended you

Dolfinlady

disneyland lady

Removing your screen name was for your own safety. You cannot get a PM until you have 25 posts so go over to the games section and play some of the fairly easy name games.

Coke Rewards are the way most of us get free Club Pogo. In the UK it is called Coke Zone and you just put that in your search box to find about it. You tell your family and friends to start saving the codes inside the bottle tops or written in the 12 pack boxes. If your family can afford to give you ipads and laptops as gifts - tell them that you really want Club Pogo for Xmas or Mothers Day. 

dolfinlady

Disneyland lady

Thank you for the advice I have told them that that is what I want this year for Xmas if I get it or not is another matter as it will run out in a year and they like to buy things that last longer as they are very old fashion but with some good luck I had a little win at my local bingo last night it's was only 5 pounds but that has now gone in the pot to save for my membership just hoping now I have a few more little wins for the next couple of weeks and then I'll have the funs if only I got free bingo every week and my career could take me LOL !!!!!!!

I will register at coke zone first thing in the morning

Many thanks at least now I know where to come for the advice

Dolfinlady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview