This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PlayBuddy

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I just noticed the Playbuddy link at the top....What a nice change to this forum...To be able to have and choose options is awesome!!!!  tumbsup.gif I applaud your decision to give your people what they want and need for Pogo enjoyment..  cheesy.gif 

MsMissy

I simply agree with you gran2x2, I keep hitting Bh helpers & getting Playbuddy. was wondering Why it was on the page. completely freaked me out LOl now im glad it is there, but what happened to Bh's? I thought also they would maybe out in another I no so well. Well im happy also they gave us a choice now.  cheesy.gif tumbsup.gif

Squid

Congrats on the new sponsorship to both Mayhem/Pogocheats and PlayBuddy!  Welcome aboard!   cheerleading.gif

gran2x2

I don't use Playbuddy.. I use another auto site but the choice is wonderful and it's nice to not be blacklisted and insulted for not backing non working autos..

C~M

I like PB, but hate that you rent them by the year or you can have access to all of them for a monthly fee. I have got only a couple of their autos, but after 1 year it stops working unless you renew it for another year.

Still, it's nice to see something up there in that empty space that used to have BH.

gran2x2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 18, 2013, 04:00:39 PM
I like PB, but hate that you rent them by the year or you can have access to all of them for a monthly fee. I have got only a couple of their autos, but after 1 year it stops working unless you renew it for another year.

Still, it's nice to see something up there in that empty space that used to have BH.

Gotta agree with that..I like the the buy it once and yours forever deal much better...

TheAngel

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 18, 2013, 01:57:43 PM
I just noticed the Playbuddy link at the top....What a nice change to this forum...To be able to have and choose options is awesome!!!!  tumbsup.gif I applaud your decision to give your people what they want and need for Pogo enjoyment..  cheesy.gif 

hear hear! thanks to mayhem and pogocheats for the freedom of speech!   cheerleading.gif   beer11.gif     hi11.gif  cheesy.gif

TheAngel

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 18, 2013, 04:00:39 PM
I like PB, but hate that you rent them by the year or you can have access to all of them for a monthly fee.

ya year rental is not so good (so $$$) but i do like the monthly lots since at least its for every bot and i get to budget it (like my other full time entertainment netflix!    popcorn2.gif  lol!). 

Squid

I'm feeling lazy or I'd go check it out on their site but how much is a PB auto rental?

I got un-lazy.

$ 7.99 per month to rent all the autos per month on an unlimited basis.  Renewal automatically happens in a month unless you cancel the subscription.

I can't find the cost for a year registration of a single auto... but automatic renewal does NOT happen.

C~M

Quote from: Squid on November 18, 2013, 07:09:08 PM
I can't find the cost for a year registration of a single auto... but automatic renewal does NOT happen.

A single auto is $9.99 I believe for 1 year.

They also allow you to install each auto on 2 computers.

gran2x2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 18, 2013, 08:26:11 PM

That's why I use the other place..10 bux for a lifetime of use including speedy updates and I have had fantastic customer service too... And 1 of the autos is actually for like 20 different games..Also an auto usually hits the same day for a new game..
But to each their own...

harley89

Nice to see Play Buddy. I own several of the autos. I have a file on laptop "Autos I Like"  some work better for me than others so I have a mixed bag.  Some BH some Play Buddy and ?????  I did notice on the Play Buddy site something that said for 7.99 per month you could use them all.  Not sure I understood what that means.  Did it mean for that price you could have a subscription to all the autos

Squid

Yes, Harley... for $ 7.99 per month, you have access to ALL their autos for that month.  It automatically renews each month unless you cancel the subscription.  I'm not sure I want to spend $96 per year for auto rentals, year in, year out.  Doesn't make much fiscal sense to me.

I use BW now more than any other auto.  I own the auto and all updates.  Service is quick.  New games have autos out very quickly. 

I used to use BadgeHelp autos almost exclusively but we all know how that story played out.  Now I never use BadgeHelp autos.

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 19, 2013, 03:31:12 AM
Quote from: Crazy~Man on November 18, 2013, 08:26:11 PM

That's why I use the other place..10 bux for a lifetime of use including speedy updates and I have had fantastic customer service too... And 1 of the autos is actually for like 20 different games..Also an auto usually hits the same day for a new game..
But to each their own...

And BW has a sale every now and then.....sometimes 10% and sometimes 15% off the autos.  If you haven't bought all the autos you need as they come out it's a great way to catch up and save money too..... cheesy.gif

gran2x2

I love them sales and with Christmas coming there will be another one soon... cheerleading.gif

TheAngel

maybe its just me but i really like PB autos so the $7.99 / mo is worth it for me but to each his or her own right?   beer11.gif  at least now we can openly talk about everyone which is very nice.  cheerleading.gif  oh and for ppl w/ pb questions i found this page which helped me know a lot more about what i was buying and helped me decide it was worth it for me so maybe it'll help you too...   http://www.playbuddy.com/whychooseplaybuddy.php

harley89

I have used Badge Winners and own a few of them but I hate the put your cursor on a certain area. I just want to load and go. 

C~M

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 19, 2013, 03:31:12 AM

But to each their own...

Well, even at BW they aren't "Lifetime" because in order for them to run at all they MUST check in with her server and if they can't find it they give a error and when you click OK they close.
So, in theory, she could at any time close down her server, or, not pay the cost to keep them up and running and they get shut down. Example of that could be she got hospitalized for a illness or even passed away.

That's just my

Joe C

I might try a Play Buddy cheat sometime in the future, but I am currently a Badge Winners customer. I am quite happy with the service and since I buy them all, it probably ends up being a wash in cost.

I think it boils down to how many games you plan on playing and how many "gem" badges you want to buy. I spend a lot more on HOG episodes and Mix badges than I would with either auto vendor.

I will also say that I hope our old friend comes to his senses, takes a few anger management classes and asks some of his old customers what it would take to get back in the game. Some of us have extensive business experience and the straight up rude, churlish and obnoxious behavior is not the sign of a professional. For me, hearing/seeing an actual, heartfelt apology would be a requirement before I even thought about giving my two cents.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on November 19, 2013, 04:28:12 AM
Yes, Harley... for $ 7.99 per month, you have access to ALL their autos for that month.  It automatically renews each month unless you cancel the subscription.  I'm not sure I want to spend $96 per year for auto rentals, year in, year out.  Doesn't make much fiscal sense to me.

I use BW now more than any other auto.  I own the auto and all updates.  Service is quick.  New games have autos out very quickly. 

I used to use BadgeHelp autos almost exclusively but we all know how that story played out.  Now I never use BadgeHelp autos.
You deserve an apology for living through that story.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview