Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PlayBuddy

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on November 20, 2013, 06:32:00 PM
I will also say that I hope our old friend comes to his senses, takes a few anger management classes and asks some of his old customers what it would take to get back in the game. Some of us have extensive business experience and the straight up rude, churlish and obnoxious behavior is not the sign of a professional. For me, hearing/seeing an actual, heartfelt apology would be a requirement before I even thought about giving my two cents.
tumbsup.gif

Well said, my badgeriffic friend.  I think a snowball's odds in hell just went up when compared to the probability of getting that apology.  I won't hold my breath.

Quote from: Joe C on November 20, 2013, 06:33:22 PM
You deserve an apology for living through that story.
tumbsup.gif

Right back atcha, Joe.      embrace.gif

gran2x2

Quote from: Joe C on November 20, 2013, 06:32:00 PM
I might try a Play Buddy cheat sometime in the future, but I am currently a Badge Winners customer. I am quite happy with the service and since I buy them all, it probably ends up being a wash in cost.

I think it boils down to how many games you plan on playing and how many "gem" badges you want to buy. I spend a lot more on HOG episodes and Mix badges than I would with either auto vendor.

I will also say that I hope our old friend comes to his senses, takes a few anger management classes and asks some of his old customers what it would take to get back in the game. Some of us have extensive business experience and the straight up rude, churlish and obnoxious behavior is not the sign of a professional. For me, hearing/seeing an actual, heartfelt apology would be a requirement before I even thought about giving my two cents.
tumbsup.gif

I agree 100%...I also buy all BW autos...

roadwarrior

I use Badge winners 100% of the time.  Bout half don't work-*NOT* the fault of BW-my sad little walmart special laptop is screwy.  Thus where Joe and Squid come in.  Prompt response to emails, awesome custy service.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

TheAngel

Quote from: Squid on November 20, 2013, 07:03:41 PM
Well said, my badgeriffic friend.  I think a snowball's odds in hell just went up when compared to the probability of getting that apology.  I won't hold my breath.

Right back atcha, Joe.      embrace.gif

i think you guys are talking about that trizzle post.... I definitely did a  no-no.gif and a  shocked.gif when i read that.... you BOTH definitely deserve personal apologies imo. 

Yoming 2

I am a BIG fan of BW and their autos.  Easy to use and when there is a problem they are quick to fix.  Never tried PlayBuddy ( and won't ).  Why switch when you have a product that works and service is A1 ??     popcorn2.gif

TheAngel

Quote from: Yoming 2 on November 20, 2013, 08:42:44 PM

I am a BIG fan of BW and their autos.  Easy to use and when there is a problem they are quick to fix.  Never tried PlayBuddy ( and won't ).  Why switch when you have a product that works and service is A1 ??     popcorn2.gif

i feel the same about PB  ;-)  altho actually i have tried a couple of bw for games pb doesn't have yet but i just like opening and going like harley said... and i like playing some of the games but need help sometimes which makes the hints nice to have (like my morning  coffee.gif & crossword cove session!!!)  probably if i found bw first i'd be saying what you guys are tho. 

just don

Dang I should stop by here more often I guess? I've been renting Play Buddy autos for a few years now and, at least for me, I find them easier to use then even BW autos. The monthly rental was 4.99 for a long time but even at 7.99 I find it to be a great bargain.

Thank you pogocheats for allowing us to actually talk about companies that produce working autos yet again, but I do have one question. Will Play Buddy reps be here to help with any issues we may encounter with their autos? I do know their response time has been very fast the few times I've had problems and I love that they have a built in screen shot feature to assist with auto issues.

mothergoose

I have to admit that I have not been on the site for several months now  but it seems that everything has changed.  I have had the autos for years being a 150 member and went to do a download today and it said Play buddy?  What is play buddy?  Has badgehelp just changed the name  or what?  I am sure there is a post on here that explains everything, could someone guide me to it please?

Mayhem

Quote from: mothergoose on December 10, 2013, 01:37:54 PM
I have to admit that I have not been on the site for several months now  but it seems that everything has changed.  I have had the autos for years being a 150 member and went to do a download today and it said Play buddy?  What is play buddy?  Has badgehelp just changed the name  or what?  I am sure there is a post on here that explains everything, could someone guide me to it please?

BadgeHelp has not changed their name - you can still get all BH downloads from http://www.badgehelp.com

PlayBuddy is another cheat site for Pogo.com (and our new sponsor).
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Im with justdon, I have more trouble with BW then Playbuddy as far as getting the cheats too work. So many from BW do not play for me.  Just me 2cents worth. Im not saying 1 is better then the other though. Its all in what you want to try to use for games.  coffee.gif

gran2x2

Which works best depends a lot on your pc  and how it performs..It's kinda different for e1...But it is awesome we now can chat about alternatives to BH  autos. Having that freedom is a huge plus in my opinion!! For me I like the BW buy it once and it's over..mine forever. And when I got my new laptop..I had a completely hassle free update for all my autos at no cost. Customer service is VERY important to me...

just don

#1 reason to stop by here more often these days is that we can once again talk about companies that produce working autos.  tumbsup.gif

Most all here were once BadgeHelp 150 members because they once upon a time, many years ago, produced working autos and had great customer service.

I'll not condemn BW autos, because I know that they work, but I use PlayBuddy autos because they are much easier to use. No need to point here, or there, to get them started, the autos will tell you when they can find the game window. magnifier.gif tumbsup.gif

Once again, I'll give a shout out to Mayhem and the rest of the gang here for allowing a company that makes working autos to once again be a sponsor here. tumbsup.gif

Squid

I have never tried PB autos that I can remember.  I do use BW autos but putting the cursor on the black line or off the game window is not overly taxing, imo.  They run like champs and customer service is pretty good, from what I hear, although I confess I've never needed it.  That's how good the product is.  It sounds like both PB and BW are pretty great - it just depends on a person's needs/wants/likes/desires...... ooo la la, I digress.....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview