PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:12:18 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bing Rewards searches not working

Started by Oris,

Previous topic - Next topic

Oris

Hi, I've been trying to do searches for the last week now and I haven't gotten a single point. anyone know what's going on? Because I'm getting so sick of it not counting my searches that I'm about to just quit. And it's not like this is an uncommon thing, either. I've had this happen to me at least 7 different times now, and they seem to be getting more frequent as time goes on. Seriously, if anyone can help, I would really appreciate it, because Christmas is coming up and I want to use the rewards to get something nice for my family.

ozcar

Have you tried doing the searches manually?  If so and you still are not getting points, most likely it's a problem with Bing and you have to contact Microsoft.

C~M

Well, something for nothing, lol

Maybe you need to do them by hand, as in real life searches.

Maybe Bing / MSN has done like Pogo and put a cap on points if you search too fast.

Just my

jessica2

i have been using pogocehats bing bot page about 2 months.  inlove1.gif
it was perfect till today .

I tried on firefox, ie and chrome and none of them working. i can do manual search.

i did sleep time 1-5-8 none of them working...

is it just for me?  or will you update it today?

C~M

Quote from: jessica2 on January 10, 2014, 09:13:13 AM

I tried on firefox, ie and chrome and none of them working. i can do manual search.

I just used it on both of my accounts and it worked perfectly so it is just you.

No need to update or change the bot Mayhem.

Mayhem

Quote from: jessica2 on January 10, 2014, 09:13:13 AM

I'm not sure why you are having issues - the bot does nothing different except automate your manual searches.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 10, 2014, 01:31:10 PM
I just used it on both of my accounts and it worked perfectly so it is just you.

No need to update or change the bot Mayhem.

Thank you for letting me know!  tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Lingrlonger

I was having the same problem.  I rolled back Internet Exploder to IE9, and it's working again.

Kerroj

The Bing Rewards Search Bot hasn't been working for me for about 2 weeks now.  I've been using it for over 2 years now on my desktop and there's been times in the past when it would not work for a couple of days or so but then it would start working again.  I've tried waiting 24 hours before I initiate the next search and it still doesn't work.  I use Firefox and manual search points are working fine.    sad.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Kerroj on June 18, 2014, 01:46:26 PM
The Bing Rewards Search Bot hasn't been working for me for about 2 weeks now.  I've been using it for over 2 years now on my desktop and there's been times in the past when it would not work for a couple of days or so but then it would start working again.  I've tried waiting 24 hours before I initiate the next search and it still doesn't work.  I use Firefox and manual search points are working fine.    sad.gif

I have 3 accts and use a different browser for each. The Firefox quit working for a couple of days. I uninstalled firefox and reinstalled it and now it works fine.

joe69

It hasn't worked for me either in the past few days, I'm using pogocheats.net /bing-rewards-bot/ (without the space). I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and searches are still not registering (normal bing searches do work). Interesting thing I noticed is that most terms that are used by the bot (even valid words like 'elation') come up as 'No results found for xxx'. I wonder if Bing is somehow identifying that I'm using the bot.

joe69

Quote from: joe69 on June 19, 2014, 05:54:34 AM
It hasn't worked for me either in the past few days, I'm using pogocheats.net /bing-rewards-bot/ (without the space). I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox and searches are still not registering (normal bing searches do work). Interesting thing I noticed is that most terms that are used by the bot (even valid words like 'elation') come up as 'No results found for xxx'. I wonder if Bing is somehow identifying that I'm using the bot.
Looks like for some reason my IP was blacklisted for Bing or something. I tried with IE and the problem remained. I then used a VPN service and tried again in Firefox and it now worked perfect (points scored and results came normal)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: joe69 on June 19, 2014, 07:30:16 AM
Looks like for some reason my IP was blacklisted for Bing or something. I tried with IE and the problem remained. I then used a VPN service and tried again in Firefox and it now worked perfect (points scored and results came normal)

A few months ago I did a search because I was having a similar problem and I found a site where people were talking about this. They did the same thing, used a VPN to get around the block and were able to earn points but when it came time to redeem, found their accounts completely banned. 

joe69

oh, thanks for the heads up. Just redeemed something to check and it went thru fine so guess it's just my IP that's banned (it still is, guess I'll have to use the VPN until Comcast changes my IP)

Kerroj

Quote from: disneyland lady on June 18, 2014, 04:52:31 PM
I have 3 accts and use a different browser for each. The Firefox quit working for a couple of days. I uninstalled firefox and reinstalled it and now it works fine.

I might try this because Firefox has been a royal pain in the ass to use anymore with its' glitchiness, if it weren't for the add-ons... I did try Google Chrome, too, with the same result. 

Kerroj

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 19, 2014, 07:48:11 AM
A few months ago I did a search because I was having a similar problem and I found a site where people were talking about this. They did the same thing, used a VPN to get around the block and were able to earn points but when it came time to redeem, found their accounts completely banned. 

Wow.. I guess they're putting the reins on free money.  I wonder if the manual searches that are still accumulating points will also not be redeemable for those whose IPs are banned? 

Kerroj

I stopped using the Search Bot for about a week or so having given up on it.  Then, on a whim, I tried it again and it's working again!  Been using it once daily on one account for about 2 weeks now.  I guess I'm off the "punishment" list.   wow.gif

snowflower

undecided.gif

As for the Bing posts I mostly just read them but don't participate.
Canadians are usually left out of a lot of this good stuff.
Maybe they're all allergic to Atlantic salt water? lol.

Oh well  rolleyes.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview