This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is any one else PMSing?

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

or should I say Pardon My Sobbing.................. seems some posts are Poof, all gone
hmmmm and I didn't even get a message in my inbox................... shrug

Squid

I thought I noticed a post was gone.  Now I can't remember which one it was but I remember thinking it odd that it was gone.  It was not an incendiary post.  Mayhem?

gigi

It seemed like ppl were posting other links with no ill effects, so I hopped on the bandwagon..... didn't post a link, just said my auto worked for a game that I wont mention and said they could message me for more info hahahahahahahahaha.... I usually get a hand slap, but this time.....  nada
It's all so stupid

Mayhem

I haven't deleted anything - sin bin shows Nov 21st was the last time anything was removed.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on December 03, 2013, 06:59:54 PM
It seemed like ppl were posting other links with no ill effects, so I hopped on the bandwagon..... didn't post a link, just said my auto worked for a game that I wont mention and said they could message me for more info hahahahahahahahaha.... I usually get a hand slap, but this time.....  nada
It's all so stupid

Your post is still there : http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,45750.msg622576.html#msg622576

gigi

Well stupid me.................... I looked and looked............. But I did learn something....................... Sin Bin.................. love that term lol

Mayhem

Quote from: gigi on December 03, 2013, 08:59:05 PM
Well stupid me.................... I looked and looked............. But I did learn something....................... Sin Bin.................. love that term lol

It was the only name I could come up with for that section  giggle2.gif

Also, if you believe your missing any posts in the future, click on your forum name (left side - above your avatar) and then click on "Show Posts" (left side - in the "Profile Info" section). it will show you all your posts - starting from the most recent.

gigi

thanks for that info, I couldn't find it cause I posted in a forum I almost never visit...................
inlove1.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview