Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I Got 10 Years

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

MsMissy

I also got my 10 years badge, but cannot find the mini they said I would get. Been with pogo before it was Club Pogo . Congrats to all who have gotten theres  2& soon others will.     beer11.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: MsMissy on December 15, 2013, 07:00:14 AM
I also got my 10 years badge, but cannot find the mini they said I would get. Been with pogo before it was Club Pogo . Congrats to all who have gotten theres  2& soon others will.     beer11.gif

In the mini mall go to Goodies then look in the GAMES catagory. It should be there alphabetically under CL with the other Club Time Rewards.

Squid

Speaking of mini items from games... there were games that gave you mini items for reaching certain ranks (TriPeaks and Lottso come to mind) but the member had to go claim them - they just didn't appear in your closet.  I haven't gone to claim any items in a LONG time.  I tried to find the link and couldn't.  Does anyone remember where to go to get those items?  I think the games that were involved offered a max of three items, which were usually goodies but also were clothes and maybe a background here and there.  Any info would be appreciated.  TY

Sue

gran2x2

Go to the mini mall and click goodies and then my items..Your 10 year club award is listed there...

Squid

MsMissy

Thank you all for your info. I did finally find my new  mini.     tumbsup.gif     hi11.gif

pizzy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview