PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:19:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A new Mobile Bing Rewards page?

Started by Balthazar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 10, 2014, 06:47:16 PM
It's giving me fits!!  I can get the mobile app to work on my iPhone, but not iPad. On iPad, even if I access using the mobile app, it takes me to my pc page. And on my iphone I can get the mobile app and manually search, but the bot doesn't work.

The mobile (free version) does not work on your iPhone?

http://www.pogocheats.net/bing-rewards-bot/mobile/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

DiverDog

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 10, 2014, 06:47:16 PM
It's giving me fits!!  I can get the mobile app to work on my iPhone, but not iPad. On iPad, even if I access using the mobile app, it takes me to my pc page. And on my iphone I can get the mobile app and manually search, but the bot doesn't work.

Stinkerbell,

It's because the iPad is NOT a smartphone, you CAN still use it to get your mobile points, here's how to do it.

1. Download https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mercury-web-browser-lite-the/id331012646

2. Open Mercury browser and go to Action Menu (iPhone/iPod Touch then need go to Function)➜User Agent➜Select a browser to disguise, you can select an iPhone 4.

Here's the User Agent exact string for an iPhone 4:  UCWEB/8.8 (iPhone; CPU OS_6; en-US)AppleWebKit/534.1 U3/3.0.0 Mobile

Now open www.bing.com/rewards, accept the agreement and sign-in.

Lastly, open http://www.pogocheats.net/bing-rewards-bot/ and you should be good to go, this link will automatically append "/mobile/" to the URL whenever you access it with a smartphone, now, run it and get your mobile points!

Note: I do not have an iPad or any Apple products actually, I simply found the information you needed to spoof the user agent of your iPad so you'll have to test it.

Let me know how it works for you, there's other browsers that will work on an iPad that allow you to change the User Agent too, but, this was one of the easiest to do it with for your purposes of running the mobile bot to get your points.

I do the same thing using web browsers on my laptop, I know this will work.

Good luck,

Ren

Mayhem

Quote from: DiverDog on March 13, 2014, 06:00:16 PM

Sorry but I still cannot post a clickable URL yet, I'm still not allowed, (thanks Mayhem!) you'll have to copy and paste them into your browser.  swear2.gif

You need 25 posts in order to post links tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

DiverDog

Quote from: Mayhem on March 13, 2014, 09:46:18 PM
You need 25 posts in order to post links tumbsup.gif

Good to know!

Only 1 more to go then.  beer11.gif

EDIT: Now I have 25 and I've modified the post to include the actual links now.

Stinkerbell

Thank you for this, Ren. I'm only seeing this just now.

To be honest... it sounds overwhelming. I'm not very tech savvy and not sure... how do you even download anything to an iPad? I know about going to the app store and getting things there, but that's about it.  I'll save the instructions and give them a look another time when I'm feeling well rested and adventurous!

embrace.gif

JordyVerrill

I just registered just so I could possibly help out any one trying to do the mobile searches on there Amazon Kindles (This my also work on other tables but I don't no for sure because my Kindle Fire is the only tablet I have owned). This worked for me. I do all five of my accounts on my one Kindle Fire. I will try to keep this as simple as possible.

Here goes.

You need to side load the Bing Search app on to your Kindle since it is not in the Amazon App store.
It is very easy to do once you have done it a few times.

Step 1 - Turn on your Kindle Fire. Start at the Home screen. Swipe down from the top of screen to show the drop down menu of the Vol., brightness, wireless, ect... Select More, then Device, be sure to the "Allow Installation of Applications" is set to "On". Go back to the Home screen.

Step 2 - Select Apps, then store. Search and install an app called ES File Explorer. Go back to the Home screen.

Step 3 - You need to download the Bing Search app file to your computer. Go to pl4y.g00gle and search for Bing Search. Once you found it scroll down to find the     current version (5.0.3.20140530). Then do a Bing search for Bing Search 5.0.3.20140530. The first result should be from a website called  1mobile. You want to download the file from there.

Step 4 - Now that you have the file downloaded, which should be a apk file, you need to put it on your Kindle. There are a few was of doing this such as Dropbox or what have you. I just connect the Kindle to your computer using the charging cable. (mini-usb/usb cable). I use Windows 7 so this may may be different then others but I just click the Windows icon, then computer, the Kindle should show up as "Kindle" under portable device. I just opened it up and added a folder named "+Stuff I Added" in the internal storage section. (Any thing I personally add I put in this folder) Now take the apk file you downloaded and "drag and drop" or "copy and paste" it in the folder named "+Stuff I Added" Once it is copied to your Kindle just disconnect the cable.

Step 5 - On your Kindle open the ES File Explorer app. If you added a Folder named +Stuff I Added it should be the first one, upper left corner. That is why I put the + in the name. They are always listed at the top. Find the apk file that you copied to kindle and tap it once and a screen should pop up that reads Cancel/Install on the bottom. Choose install and your good to go.

Also you should know this. If you want to use more then one Bing account on the same Kindle you have to clear all data after earning all mobile credits for each account.
If you don't know how this is how you do this. Do step 1 again but instead of choosing Device choose Applications, then Installed Applications, then scroll down to Bing. Select Bing then tap Clear Data, then OK. I then just tap the Star (Favorites), since I added Big Search as a Favorite and log on to another account until I have all five of my accounts done.  

Hope I made this simple enough for most to follow that need the help. If not it is only a Bing search or two to find a way that works for you.
This will work for most apps that are not on the Amazon app store. I have done it with Comic Rack, Dropbox and a few others. Only downside is the icons on the Carousel are not as crisp looking as the apps purchased straight from the Amazon store.

Since this is my first post I can't post links so I hope you can figure out to the two links in step 3.

Stinkerbell

Thank you, Jordy!! That was awesome of you to take the time to post those instructions!!  cheerleading.gif

baby2345626

i went  to bing reward search   started  then tell me the site no longer there any more   what can i do

S1lent

Greetings,
Good news...got my first two $20 EA gift cards using my bing rewards points. 
Yes...I be slow...and
Thanks for the "free" gems.
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview