This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A new Mobile Bing Rewards page?

Started by Balthazar,

Previous topic - Next topic

Balthazar

I logged onto my bing account to get my points only to find that the only option I had was the searches, and that I could only get a total of 10 points for the day. SO I got the 10 points and started looking around for the "desktop" option. I didn't find it so I logged on with a desktop. It seems that the desktop account and the mobile account are separate. I had the extra 10 points that I got from the mobile, but I still had all the points available that I normally have. Is this a glitch today, or are they actually offering an extra 10 points a day with the mobile version?

Squid

Mayhem

If it's not a glitch (and something new), you can always use my mobile version of Bing Rewards Bot to collect your 10 points each day tumbsup.gif

http://www.pogocheats.net/bing-rewards-bot/mobile/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Balthazar

It seems though that you can only get the extra 10 points if you log in with a Microsoft account. My brother signs in via Facebook and he says he doesn't see where he can log in. So he has to use a desktop to do his searches.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on December 12, 2013, 10:28:33 AM
If it's not a glitch (and something new), you can always use my mobile version of Bing Rewards Bot to collect your 10 points each day tumbsup.gif

http://www.pogocheats.net/bing-rewards-bot/mobile/
WTG, Mayhem!

Balthazar

Well, it's still there. So I'm guessing this is something new. If anyone can figure out how to log in via facebook to get the extra 10 points, my brother would greatly appreciate it.

Optforme

I use a Windows Phone...Is there a particular link you went to?  I try on my phone and no matter what I do when I go to the bing page to login I get an error.  I have tried on my iPod Touch and same thing. 

Sue

Stinkerbell

How does the mobile thing work? Do you sign in using your regular account, but do it from a mobile device? I'm not sure I'm understanding.

I need step by step instructions, and use small words, people.

S1lent

Greetings,
What is really the best search engine?  I've always liked google.   However, I do like the safari browser... along with all of my apple conversions.  Got MacBook Pro, iPhone, iPad and iPod.  Very happy with all of them.

S1lent

Squid

I do love google but with the Bing rewards program going on, I've grown a nice healthy respect for BING, too.

Sue

Quote from: Squid on December 19, 2013, 03:45:01 AM
I do love google but with the Bing rewards program going on, I've grown a nice healthy respect for BING, too.

Exactly what she said!!!

Ichigo91

They just announced today that they are making a mobile page and it seems like it is 10 EXTRA credits a day

"new exclusive mobile-only search offer that gives you an opportunity to earn additional credits on your phone"

found that on bing blogs, but can't post links

thitchen

Is there a way to cheat Bing, so that it thinks I'm using a phone to search, but actually i'm using a laptop? Same URL for these two though. I mean how come Bing knows I'm using a phone or a laptop? Is the Chrome in the phone sending back something to Bing? I guess I will need a "Chrome for cellphone" on my laptop then?

Squid

I was sort of wondering the same thing as thitchen... only with my kindle.  Kindles aren't included in the mobile thing, right?  I just checked and see nothing about kindles but maybe I've missed something. 

Ichigo91

The new beta of the paid version has the option to do mobile searches.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on February 01, 2014, 06:04:06 AM
I was sort of wondering the same thing as thitchen... only with my kindle.  Kindles aren't included in the mobile thing, right?  I just checked and see nothing about kindles but maybe I've missed something. 

Bing doesn't consider Kindle and iPad's as 'mobile'. The screens are large enough to handle the regular Bing searches.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on February 02, 2014, 10:52:45 AM
Bing doesn't consider Kindle and iPad's as 'mobile'. The screens are large enough to handle the regular Bing searches.
Ahhh so!  Thanks, Mayhem - I guess I don't get to do extra searches. 

DiverDog

Quote from: Squid on February 02, 2014, 11:58:16 AM
  Ahhh so!  Thanks, Mayhem - I guess I don't get to do extra searches. 

Actually, if you don't mind diving into the middle of things, do a Google search for "change kindle user agent" and then just spoof-it to make Bing think it's a smartphone instead.

I have no idea as to your technical prowess but, if the previous sentence made any sense to you then you can get the extra 10 points per day by spoofing.

Then go to bing.com/rewards from your Kindle and login using one of your outlook.com accounts or FB, then go to the dashboard and you should see the mobile search points.

I have another post on the main Bing Rewards Bot thread I just posted for Mayhem (kinda long-ish) but if you also have 5 Bing accounts and want to claim all 5 accounts from the exact same device (user-agent), you might want to think about using different "user-agent" strings per account so that Bing doesn't ban any of your accounts, that's what I'm trying to prevent myself.

Let me know how you do with the Kindle.

Ren

Stinkerbell

It's giving me fits!!  I can get the mobile app to work on my iPhone, but not iPad. On iPad, even if I access using the mobile app, it takes me to my pc page. And on my iphone I can get the mobile app and manually search, but the bot doesn't work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview