PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 02:16:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Album-Penguin Blocks..

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

If anyone wants help with this badge..I am here!!! It's one of my all time favorite games to play!!! cheerleading.gif

mycatownsme

Awe Gran, I remember you like that game. I can't get that album right now but if I do,
I'll remember your offer. You have been gracious to do these badges for me in the past
and it sure does help out.
Lin  tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

((((Lin))))) any time you want help just hit me a pm.... embrace.gif

disneyland lady

Gran just thinks it so sweet that successful business owner Penguin Bob still lives with mom. The guy can afford remodels, beautiful art and vacations all over the world but he still comes home to mom's house to roost. However, my experience is different. Every time I play Penguin Blocks, I think of my adult son living with me for 15 years while he raised his son, finished Med School and continued to buy every new electronic toy that just came out. At least I appreciate that gran is there to help out if I get the new album.

gran2x2

Maybe Bob is modeled after Pogo creator???? I think I am one of the few who actually like that stupid game...  giggle2.gif

gran2x2

This offer applies to the new M/M badge that hit today also !!! cheerleading.gif

Sue

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview