PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:39:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Mall: 50% Off Select Mini Items

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Now through January 22nd, Save 50% on select mini items at the Mini Mall.

Just click on the 'sale' category link to see all the items.

http://www.pogo.com/avatar/edit.do
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Mayhem, can you look in your crystal ball and see when they're going to have a 50% off sale on MnMs and Albums?  Thanks a bunch!  xoxox

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Sue

I can not gift anyone but myself in the mini mall.

The page where you click off who you want to send

it to isn't scrolling down to let me click the bottom part.

The back page is the one that scrolls. I contacted POGO

last night about this issue but it did not get fixed.

Is anyone else having trouble gifting others?

Squid

I gifted about two days ago.  No problems.  I have not tried gifting since they changed the mini mall this week.

Sue

Quote from: Squid on January 09, 2014, 01:31:47 PM
I have not tried gifting since they changed the mini mall this week.

Can you or someone else on here try to gift someone so that I know if it is just me???

I have two computers and have tried both in IE and Google Chrome.

Sue

I just contacted POGO AGAIN and they are aware of the problem but to get it to work now you can push these buttons to mini and max you zoom levels.

Ctrl -

Ctrl +

Hope that helps others.

disneyland lady

I use Chrome and was able to gift by going to the upper right (where it used to be the gear but is now 3 horizontal lines) and click then go to ZOOM and bring it down til you are able to see the part that is missing. And afterwards be sure and go back to ZOOM and put it at 100% or your mini will be extremely mini.

*** side note: I went to Google to figure out what the thing they formerly called (and still do many times) the wrench and found that the people that changed it also can't figure out what to call it. Some say Chrome Grill (does sort of look like the top of my hibachi) but most call it the hotdog which makes absolutely no sense. Some say it is Chrome Menu but it does not. But if you toggle your cursor over it you get a message that says "Customize and control Google Chrome. I do not thing we are ever going to control Chrome as long as it belongs to Google.

Stinkerbell

I was having the same problem with not being able to gift to anyone, and followed disneylady's instructions and it works perfectly. No surprise... she's a genius!!!

disneyland lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview