Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No "Complete" for years 2011 and 2012

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
I don't have a "Complete" banner for years 2012 and 2011.  They show 106 of 106 and 107 and 107 but no banner.  The other years 2010 thru 2003 all have the "Complete" banner.  Pretty sure it is POGO as both of my accounts are identical.  But I still would like to here any other comments.

Thanks
S1lent

Squid

Yes, this was noticed several weeks ago.  I haven't heard anything on correcting the problem.

Yoming 2

Mod_Jada » February 1st, 2014, 5:28 am

Pogo_Cactuar wrote: Our team is aware of an issue that is preventing the Weekly Albums from 2011 and 2012 from showing up as being completed even though all Weekly Challenge Badges have been earned. Our team is currently in the process of resolving this issue and hopes to have it resolved soon.

This was posted today Feb. 1, 2014 in the Pogo Forum.

Joe C

Quote from: s1lent on February 01, 2014, 03:05:20 PM
Greetings,
I don't have a "Complete" banner for years 2012 and 2011.  They show 106 of 106 and 107 and 107 but no banner.  The other years 2010 thru 2003 all have the "Complete" banner.  Pretty sure it is POGO as both of my accounts are identical.  But I still would like to here any other comments.

Thanks
S1lent
I see the same thing on my two accounts, plus several accounts of people I often assist.

I know that the Special Edition Album completion badges are in the album, so I am not worried.
tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on February 01, 2014, 03:53:21 PM
I see the same thing on my two accounts, plus several accounts of people I often assist.

I know that the Special Edition Album completion badges are in the album, so I am not worried.
tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

Having the same issue.

if pogo wants to fix it, they will
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

disneyland lady

Weekly Albums 2011 and 2012 not showing as being complete
post by Pogo_Cactuar » January 7th, 2014, 8:42 am
Our team is aware of an issue that is preventing the Weekly Albums from 2011 and 2012 from showing up as being completed even though all Weekly Challenge Badges have been earned. Our team is currently in the process of resolving this issue and hopes to have it resolved soon.

It might have been re-posted by a mod recently in the Forums but this was originally by Cactuar back almost a month ago. However we all know what "soon" means in Pogotime. Unfortunately they lock these "issue" threads so you can't post. I wanted to say that we should hold off paying them "soon" when the issues are fixed.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

pr1nc3ssX42O

Can someone help me to find a Auto padding program for high stakes pool?

Squid

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview