PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 12:28:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts - AHA commemorative badge

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

inlove1.gif       inlove1.gif       inlove1.gif     

Hearts – AHA Commemorative Badge

Take EXACTLY ZERO Hearts in 12 hands between 12AM PT February 3 and 12AM PT February 8!

mycatownsme

Oh gee.... Of all games for this badge to be for. I am awful in Hearts.
I like the badge. Thanks for the info.
I will have to search to see if Joe C has any tips to win this.

Yoming 2

Quote from: mycatownsme on February 03, 2014, 01:42:12 PM
Oh gee.... Of all games for this badge to be for. I am awful in Hearts.
I like the badge. Thanks for the info.
I will have to search to see if Joe C has any tips to win this.

If you need help I got mine in about 15 minutes with the help of the auto......... tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

I'll try it and see how I do. But will keep your kind offer in mind, in case.
Thank You.  embrace.gif Lin

C~M

gigi

Curious if anyone else noticed.  I almost always write down my token count before I walk away from my auto.  I came back later to check and found I had completed the hearts challenge, but didn't get a change in my token count, it was exactly the same as when I started.  So, thinking pogo was lagging, I played a couple different games to see if it would re load and it didn't change at all, except for the tokens I won testing the balance.  Oh well, it was only 2000 tokens, but to others that might mean a lot.............

mycatownsme

Gigi,  I didn't even noticed my token count to see if it changed or not.
I got so involved in getting the badge, that I did not pay attention.  giggle2.gif

Crazy Man. I have that auto from there. But my computer is so messed up that I can't get it to work at all.
Internet Explorer is messed up and none of the autos work on it. Only on Chrome and then it won't do the Dummy way.
I have the Pool auto also and same thing....doesn't work. I know it is my computer but I have no idea on how to fix it.
It is my Internet Explorer and the settings. And I don't know how to fix it at all.  sad.gif
But thank you anyways. I do like those autos and appreciate the tip in case.  tumbsup.gif

Yoming, I got the badge. I double browsed and it only took me a couple of hours. But I was determined to get that.
Thanks again for your kindness.  elf2.gif

Sue

"Go Red for Women" I don't understand why this is specifically for women. Men can have problems with their heart too.

Just recently my bestest friend on Pogo went in for a stint replacement and when they opened her up, they found she needed a pacemaker.
She ended up getting shocked back to life many times and had to have more than one surgery cause the wires did not get attached right.
They kept her for a week and a half even though it was suppose to be an outpatient operation.

Three years ago, my boyfriend at the time, had to get stints put in around his heart.

These are just two examples of heart patients. One a she and the other a he.

Squid

The reason the focus is on women, I believe, is because heart conditions VERY frequently go unrecognized and undiagnosed in women.  Heart issues present differently in males and females and the symptoms in females are frequently attributed to back problems and gall bladder disease.  The program is simply trying to raise awareness for women.  Nothing kills women more in this country than heart disease and, sometimes, that's because it isn't believed that women are having myocardial infarctions, heart attacks, angina, etc.  No treatment for the problem leads to more problems. 

I think it's ok to focus on the problem this way as long as everyone understands the issue really does cross sexual lines.

Sue

Quote from: Squid on February 03, 2014, 07:25:10 PM
I think it's ok to focus on the problem this way as long as everyone understands the issue really does cross sexual lines.

I agree with you wholeheartedly.  embrace.gif

TheAngel

Quote from: mycatownsme on February 03, 2014, 06:43:43 PM
But my computer is so messed up that I can't get it to work at all.
Internet Explorer is messed up and none of the autos work on it. Only on Chrome and then it won't do the Dummy way.
I have the Pool auto also and same thing....doesn't work. I know it is my computer but I have no idea on how to fix it.
It is my Internet Explorer and the settings. And I don't know how to fix it at all.  sad.gif

i had the same prob. fyi play buddy has a hearts auto that works in all browsers... just in case ya still need help   tumbsup.gif  b/n flash java and all the other pogo probs seems like i have to jump from browser to browser to browser  rolleyes.gif  so its nice pb works in all of 'em   cheesy.gif

snap20

Only took a little over 20 minutes to complete the badge manually. At least you don't have to shoot the moon 12 times, that would be ridiculous.

TheAngel

Quote from: snap20 on February 04, 2014, 03:18:33 PM
Only took a little over 20 minutes to complete the badge manually. At least you don't have to shoot the moon 12 times, that would be ridiculous.

omg i hate those moon challenges!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview