Main Menu

FREE Claire Hart Valentine episode

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

girls22.gif       FREE       girls22.gif   

Claire Hart---Valentine Special Badge has been released.     Feb. 4

love33.gif      Penguin Valentine          love33.gif

FREE  to Club Pogo members ( 30 gems for non-members )

TheAngel

Sue

MsMissy

disneyland lady

When Claire Hart was first released in 2011 she was 30 and it is now 2014. She lies every episode still saying she is 30. I am sure there is a good mystery episode in that. We have always been given a freebie for Valentines and I am very thankful for that.

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 05, 2014, 08:42:06 AM
When Claire Hart was first released in 2011 she was 30 and it is now 2014. She lies every episode still saying she is 30. I am sure there is a good mystery episode in that. We have always been given a freebie for Valentines and I am very thankful for that.

Gasp..gasp... rolleyes.gif    Are you sayin' that Pogo doesn't know that things change as years go by....so good 'ole Claire will always be just a tid bit younger than she should be????    So when she reaches the age of 50 she will still be lookin' like 30....don't we all??? giggle2.gif     hysterical.gif

Well  crapola~~~
I always thought Pogo was up to date with EVERYTHING...... hysterical.gif

ozcar

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 05, 2014, 08:42:06 AM

So she's a typical woman.

disneyland lady

I think Pogo messed up again. Next week is a Claire weekly (Earn 5200 tokens this week). It would have made more sense to have this challenge the same week they gave out the Valentine freebie. Thankfully I was able to get some episodes when they had the sale so I will not have to re-do any. Unlike Joe C I do not like to do any challenge unless I am going to get a badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview