This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Claire Hart Valentine's Day 25% off

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Today only Valentine's Day, many episodes of Claire Hart is 25% off. The most recent Case 28 Tahoe Getaway seems to be the only one that is not on sale. Noticed something interesting while purchasing 7 episodes. They were all listed as Regular Price 23 gems, Club Pogo Price 20 gems, Sale Price 15 gems.

I thought the "regular" price for non club members is 30 gems so either non-club members are getting a better deal with 7 gems deducted while we get 5 gems deducted.....or are they going to be raising the Club Member prices to 23 gems soon? Lack of trust in Pogo because every move them makes is confusing. But at least there is some sort of sale for us who have all those old MnMs.

Sue

I was able to get 8 at the discount price. Two I didn't get cause they were full price.

Disneyland Lady
30 - 7 (Is 25% off) = 23
20 - 5 (Is 25% off) = 15

disneyland lady

Quote from: Sue on February 14, 2014, 01:58:13 AM
I was able to get 8 at the discount price. Two I didn't get cause they were full price.

Disneyland Lady
30 - 7 (Is 25% off) = 23
20 - 5 (Is 25% off) = 15

Geez....someone who does math in the middle of the night! My math was a bit different. One piece of Valentine's chocolate plus 2 more....

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 14, 2014, 02:09:04 AM
Geez....someone who does math in the middle of the night! My math was a bit different. One piece of Valentine's chocolate plus 2 more....

Who cares about the gems...........I prefer the chocolate way of counting..start, middle, or end of night....doesn't matter           cheesy.gif                                              giggle2.gif                                         

MsMissy

Thanks for the info DL, & I wish I could have Chocolate myself, but cant. But I will ck it out as I have already bought & done the new 1.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview