ozcar

ozcar

End of 2nd, Canada 2, Sewden 0

Is it too early to say .....

WE ARE THE
CHAMPION
OF THE WORLD!!!

disneyland lady

Perhaps you are good on ice regarding hockey but come on, we don't even have hockey in my city that has a pro baseball, pro football, pro soccer. And we skated circles around your former Gold Medal Winners in ice dancing! We will not get on the podium for most golds but as of this moring notice that we have MORE total medals than the Keith drinkers!

I admit my San Diegian competitors have not done well - Shaun White and Bode Miller.  swear2.gif

ozcar

Quote from: disneyland lady on February 23, 2014, 07:46:46 AM
Perhaps you are good on ice regarding hockey but come on, we don't even have hockey in my city that has a pro baseball, pro football, pro soccer. And we skated circles around your former Gold Medal Winners in ice dancing! We will not get on the podium for most golds but as of this moring notice that we have MORE total medals than the Keith drinkers!

I admit my San Diegian competitors have not done well - Shaun White and Bode Miller.  swear2.gif

It's the number of 'GOLD' medals that counts.  Who tries for the silver or bronze? No one.  It's a consolation prize for not getting the Gold.  And .... what's this ice dancing thing??? (We beat you in curling too, both the men and women).

Squid

I'm seeing you in a whole new light, Ozcar.   watching you.gif nono.gif

gran2x2

It isn't just the GOLD that counts..it's an international sporting event where for a couple weeks the world can all get along. I am just THANKFUL  that the terrorists all stayed away and the games went on peacefully...

disneyland lady

hmmmm...Canada has 4 less gold than they did in 2010. And WTH is curling anyway. No one can beat the Norwegians for odd curling outfits. My favorite Canadian Gold is KEN!

bobby

USA's big mistake was only having 1 hawk...canada and sweden had 3. Coincidence?!

disneyland lady

Quote from: ozcar on February 24, 2014, 07:34:18 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jiaU0xbOKs

That was Paris. Our Small World is closed for a movie with George Clooney and Hugh Laurie (which mostly is being made in Vancover) called Tomorrowland. BUT...one of the very first characters you see when you enter Small World is......

Squid

Mountie getting shat upon by Foghorn Leghorn?

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on February 24, 2014, 06:27:58 PM
Mountie getting shat upon by Foghorn Leghorn?

I always thought Foghorn Leghorn was a southern racist Warner cartoon. Perhaps that's a gay Canadian Goose!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ozcar on February 22, 2014, 08:52:26 PM
GO CANADA!!!!

hockey36.gif hockey39.gif hockey37.gif

BRING HOME THE GOLD!!!!
[/color][/size]

Bummer. I thought the title of the thread said GO TO CANADA and that it was a petition to send the Beebs home, and take Lindsey Lohan with him.

Mayhem

Bieber is your guys problem now - you can keep him  embrace.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Bieber's mother wrote a book on how to raise a child.   undecided.gif

disneyland lady

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview