Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sale on Premium Badge Albums

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Just saw this.....

For those of you who want or need more Premium Badge Albums  or maybe want to gift some to your friends:

Pogo will be having a sale on Sunday, March 23rd. Pogo's Badge Central page states "Sale on Premium Badge Album on 3/23″.

Don't know yet if this is for just one album or you can purchase more than one.   

Check it out on Sunday        hi11.gif

snap20

Probably be 10% off again. LOL

Thanks for the heads up though, depending on how good of a sale it is, I might pick one up finally. I have to eventually spend my survey acquired gems on something.

MsMissy

Thanks for the info yoming2, Now if only I can remember that far ahead LOL  tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on March 18, 2014, 06:10:59 AM
Thanks for the info yoming2, Now if only I can remember that far ahead LOL  tumbsup.gif
ROFL!  Me, too!  I think I'm going to write it on my calendar.  hehehehe

S1lent

Greetings,
I need to get signed up for email or text alerts.  Seems like I'm a dollar short and a day late.

darn   crying10.gif

S1lent

disneyland lady

Quote from: s1lent on March 25, 2014, 05:34:47 AM
Greetings,
I need to get signed up for email or text alerts.  Seems like I'm a dollar short and a day late.

darn   crying10.gif

S1lent

If you are taking about Pogo emails - if you are getting free Club membership with either Coke Rewards or the old Subway, you might not get those. I have not gotten them for years even though I kept trying to sign up for them. I go to NEWS every day on Pogo to see what is on sale. That way I don't miss any sales.

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 25, 2014, 08:16:45 AM
If you are taking about Pogo emails - if you are getting free Club membership with either Coke Rewards or the old Subway, you might not get those. I have not gotten them for years even though I kept trying to sign up for them. I go to NEWS every day on Pogo to see what is on sale. That way I don't miss any sales.

I have the Subway thingys (  about 7 years left ) and I get e-mails from Pogo,  but,  I signed up way, way, long time ago so it might well have changed.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

I'm such a numbskull.  I forgot to check about the PBA sale.  Was it good?  How much off?

snap20

I think it was the Monopoly badge album that was on sale.

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on March 25, 2014, 03:04:45 PM
I think it was the Monopoly badge album that was on sale.
Oh, I already have that one.  I thought other PBAs were going on sale, too.  Thanks.

Yoming 2

Quote from: s1lent on March 25, 2014, 05:34:47 AM
Greetings,

darn   crying10.gif

S1lent

I found this...........Click on promotions and there it is..     hi11.gif

Get the Pogo Newsletter
Sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest Pogo news & special offers!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview