PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 04:33:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Family Feud M&M badge

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

I have an old Family Feud badge that I've not done yet in a M&M album.  I cant activate it or play the game.  Is the game gone forever?  Will I ever be able to complete this badge? 

disneyland lady

The game was retired last year in Nov and they gave everyone notice in their NEWS for a month ahead that the game was ending. I remember it being discussed here because many had to get busy to rank out while they could still get the badges. Not sure what you can do at this late date since it has been in the grave over 5 months.

C~M

You can contact them
and tell them you want the badge
added to your collection
and they should add it
since you paid for it.

princess

Thank you all.  I will contact them.  Whats the best way? By email? and if so, whats the addy?  Thank you all so much!

C~M

The Best Way Is
To Do A Live Chat
With Them As Most
Emails Go Unread.

disneyland lady

They do not even give me the option of Live Chat anymore and now my emails to them say "up to 2 weeks". Since this is a PBA I do not see them giving her any credit but perhaps they can give her the badge. She should tell them to give you all of the rank badges too just for the hassle of dealing with EA Help.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview