Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Site-wide challenge

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

In Pogo news:

Coming Soon: Club Pogo's Site-Wide Challenge

Get ready, Club Pogo members, because we're bringing you the biggest Challenge yet: the Site-Wide Challenge.

The Site-Wide Challenge will deliver a goal so delightfully massive, you'll have to team up with all your Club Pogo friends and fellow members to complete it. Best of all, everyone who contributes shares in the reward.

The Site-Wide Challenge kicks off June 3rd at 12 am PT and ends June 5th at 11:59pm PT. During that time, all Club Pogo members can activate the Challenge and contribute to the goal. If you want to participate and get the reward, make sure you activate before the Challenge ends.

Sue

I seen that on Pogo but thank you for posting for all.

Squid

snap20

Quote from: Squid on May 28, 2014, 12:18:26 PM
I'm askeered.   panic button.gif   
Don't worry little Squiddy...as it says all your friends and Club Pogo members will be with you!

(but I'm guessing that once it starts, they'll realize they didn't test it to make sure it can handle more than 10k (or whatever number) players and they'll have to pull it down and extend the dates.)

disneyland lady

Sounds like that race they had for tokens for Pink Ribbon Badge (Gold) Reach the third goal in the Pink Ribbon Group Challenge from end of Sept 2004. Breast Cancer Awareness month being Oct so I think it was the race to reach the goal before Oct.

snap20

Maybe it's a prostate cancer one...June is Prostate Cancer Awareness month.

Squid

I think July is ingrown toenail month.  Maybe it will be a badge of a suppurative, esanguinating, cellulitic, pulsatile, impinging appendage?  Hope so.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on May 28, 2014, 05:12:45 PM
I think July is ingrown toenail month.  Maybe it will be a badge of a suppurative, esanguinating, cellulitic, pulsatile, impinging appendage?  Hope so.

hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif     hysterical.gif  

Guess I'll be digging out the 'ole Webster's and light a fire under 2 brain cells so I know what the  swear2.gif you are talking about.....  slap1.gif

snap20

August is Calamari month...all squid should be fried up and eaten.  girls21.gif turkey4.gif

Squid

gran2x2

Sounds like another lame attempt to get more money from us.... swear2.gif...I never got that pink ribbon one cuz hurricane took out my power for 32 days and Pogo would not buy my reason to get it anyway...Still ticked about that!!! swear2.gif

Month:June is....

Aquarium Month
Candy Month
Dairy Month
Fight the Filthy Fly Month
Gay Pride Month
National Accordion Awareness Month
National Adopt a Cat Month
National Fresh Fruit and Vegetables Month
Rose Month
Turkey Lovers Month

Squid

Quote from: gran2x2 on June 10, 1974, 03:46:04 PMquote author=gran2x2 link=topic=46030.msg626047#msg626047 date=1401363649]
Month:June is....
Fight the Filthy Fly Month

I'm sorry, I can't help myself.... I'm intrigued.... very intrigued.....

giggle2.gif

MsMissy

Im with you yoming2, im reading this & just understand alittle of what they are saying, but I did get a laugh out of frying squiddy   giggle2.gif  Now I like the 1 in June about adopt a cat month. that's my story & im sticking too it. LOL 

disneyland lady

This challengestarts on June 3 which is NATIONAL REPEAT DAY. June 3 is National Repeat Day. National - Repeat - Day!

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on May 28, 2014, 05:12:45 PM
I think July is ingrown toenail month.  Maybe it will be a badge of a suppurative, esanguinating, cellulitic, pulsatile, impinging appendage?  Hope so.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Sue

Site-Wide Challenges: How to Join the Fun!
We're fast approaching the start of Club Pogo's new Site-Wide Challenge. The fun starts on June 3rd at 12 am PT and ends June 5th at 11:59 pm PT. We're super excited and wanted to give you the inside scoop on how it all works.

First up, everyone in Club Pogo will have 72 hours to defy the laws of time and space and collectively play a whopping 2 million game hours! To contribute and earn the awesome Badge, you need to activate the Challenge before time runs out. After that, it's just a matter of playing your favorite games on Pogo.

The Site-Wide Challenge will appear on the Club Pogo homepage, Badge Central and a new Site-Wide Challenge page debuting Tuesday. You can activate from all three locations.

disneyland lady

Quote from: gran2x2 on May 29, 2014, 04:40:49 AM
I never got that pink ribbon one cuz hurricane took out my power for 32 days and Pogo would not buy my reason to get it anyway...Still ticked about that!!! swear2.gif

Geez...you should have at least gotten a White Flag award on that one.

snap20

Well we know that Crazy Man and Joe will contribute at least 72 hours during the 72 hour window. Probably more. :P

disneyland lady

The last Challenge like this had a specific game (Word Whomp) but this one you just activate a vague challenge? And how vague is "site-wide". So do we have to do the entire site or if every single person shows up in Jigsaw Detective for 3 straight days are we going to lose? Can we stop playing if the goal is met by the 3rd hour as long as we have that challenge activated? And the scariest part is this statement:

Keep your eyes peeled for more Site-Wide Challenges throughout the year.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview