PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:19:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo Site-wide challenge

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

hysterical.gif
Quote from: snap20 on May 31, 2014, 01:46:51 PM
Well we know that Crazy Man and Joe will contribute at least 72 hours during the 72 hour window. Probably more. :P
I get the feeling that I will be helping LOTS of people contribute during the window.

hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snap20

Has everyone activated it?

A day in and it's only at 25%.

C~M

Quote from: snap20 on June 04, 2014, 01:38:52 AM
Has everyone activated it?

A day in and it's only at 25%.
on both my accounts ... it says 241,960 have activated it, but 2 million hours is alot of time.

C~M

Here's the badge for us all just in
case we don't reach 2 million hours.

disneyland lady

And once again the Pogo Quality Control Dept strikes. When I closed down the computer at around 7pm last night the page stated that we had 3 days left. I was trying to figure out how this could be but needed to go somewhere. Then this morning only 12 hours later it states 1 day left. Pogo math! It is a bit scary seeing that we have only done a quarter of what is needed. First they should have had this on a weekend when more people are not having to go to work. And 2nd - I have no doubt we will get it but it will be close and full of drama and Pogo will have manufactured the whole thing. Pogo Math - and their lame attempt to stir us up, band together and have a Kumbaya moment. I have no trust where Pogo is concerned. Just as I wrote them and asked for them to publish their stats and accounting on the money that was collected for Haiti, I want to know HOW they are determining how many hours x amount of people are adding to their totals.

Squid

It'll do some jumping today.  It's Wednesday and many more people will be going for their weekly challenges.  I'm not nervous about it. 

C~M

snap20

Well done! I'm sure that pogocheaters were responsible for at least 1.5 million of those hours.  tumbsup.gif  cheesy.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Well I had 4 names running up the timer.
Well worth the badge...
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview