PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:01:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 16

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I just do not get why BB would pick a guy like Devin...Busted for cocaine and has a DUI..Did 6 months lock in resid. rehab..fell off the wagon...His ex moves clear out of state to avoid his unstable azz..he is being treated for social anxiety disorder  but they lock him up with young people in a house and keep him medicated!!!!  WTH is wrong with BB casting???  The guy so clearly has major issues..He is gonna flip out when he has to leave HOH and can't have his quiet time to chill..He will explode and I hope when he does that  no one gets hurt. When his power is gone this week it will be ugly..especially if someone who hates him gets it like zach or cody or Britt.

Squid

His ex left her child with this man... a man who burglarized, stole property and has a DUI?  I think they're all nuts.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on July 07, 2014, 08:45:40 AM
His ex left her child with this man... a man who burglarized, stole property and has a DUI?  I think they're all nuts.

Do we know she did? He mentioned he had not seen his child for 3 months and today is only the 12th day in the house. The letter was from his mom so more than likely the child's mom shares custody with his mom or perhaps the grandmother has full custody.

CindyLouWho

I can't believe all the stuff that has happened already & the show just started!!!   no-no.gif whistle.gif no-no.gif  I can't believe that I liked Devin at 1st til he brought the 2 girls in the group w/o checking with the others...that man is sinking fast   popcorn2.gif whistle.gif  I'm not saying any more cause don't think my fingers could handle typing everything I'd like to say   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif bbq21.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 07, 2014, 10:33:18 AM
Do we know she did? He mentioned he had not seen his child for 3 months and today is only the 12th day in the house. The letter was from his mom so more than likely the child's mom shares custody with his mom or perhaps the grandmother has full custody.
I know I shouldn't believe everything I read but when I was reading online about Devin's legal woes, it said that his ex left the state to get away from his craziness.  I know... I know...

Didn't Devin say he is a single dad, taking care of his daughter in the beginning of the show - and that's why he left baseball?  I suppose I assumed that meant he's the custodial parent.  

Let's face it... what the hell do I know?   hysterical.gif

edited to say: have a >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> »»»»»  ↓↓↓ drink   girl5.gif

gran2x2

he didnt leave baseball they booted his azz for coke use and he got suspended then released and nobody else wud take him. All of 2009 he was on suspension cuz of rehab and court dates etc. He is nut case.

disneyland lady

Wow - this week has been milder than I thought it would with Devin being backdoored but still working the Houseguests saying he is "not campaigning but....."

I thought some of them would grow on me more but nope! They can blame Victoria's oddness on not being from this country but more than likely she is in her own little world no matter where she is. She actually thought that the show was supposed to be like The Bachelor. Christine was likable at first but CBS allowed her to be there when she has so many allergies and is vegan? Wonder if they used animal dye in all those tatts. I still think Donny comes up with some way too smart remarks even giving them a NASA answer when someone said that Lady Gaga was going to be going to the moon. He said "We quit going to the moon over 40 years ago". And without that backwoods beard he looks a lot different:

Here are the first 4 Wil Hauser great BB16 Saga episodes

I am wondering why he does not have any parody of Devin in any of the first 4 vids of this season. Wil is posting these on Youtube on Monday nights and with Devin more than likely gone tomorrow I am hoping he can come up with something.

promo

episode 1

episode 2

episode 3

disneyland lady

I could not resist this humor I found online today. Devin has been campaigning using the line about how important his daughter is to him. He has had to cover many of his tatts using patches or makeup. I think one is about drugs and also he has the name of one of his high school coaches! But this one someone created made me crack up today:

Squid

I look forward to waving goodbye to the TV as Devin walks out the door.  I think the Julie Chen exit interview might be interesting.

disneyland lady

I think Julie grew some cojones last year when Aaryn made that comment about Helen just "shut the f up and serve some rice". I wanted Julie to just hand her some rice upon exit. But Julie didn't let up and Aaryn hearing the BOOs was stunned that people didn't see her as the Texas sweetheart. I think Julie will have fun with Devin (IF it is Devin and not Caleb that walks out). I would love her to ask him if he would let his daughter watch his gameplay. Or say something about "I am sure your ex will be using your gameplay in your upcoming child custody case. I still think that Devin does not understand the word "alliance" and that waking people up in the middle of the night with 2 new members and how the game will now be played or putting up one of your alliance without talking to your alliance will not change the Webster definition of "a union or association formed for mutual benefit" to a union or association formed for the benefit of one person".

My dream wish for Caleb is that while walking down the stairs from HOH, he trips as he has several times and ends up mortally hanging by Amber's scarf in an Isadora Duncan kind of event.

disneyland lady

Been a couple of weeks since we posted in here and last night and today were very interesting. Donny and Nichole as dual HOH with Nichole nominating Jacosta and Zach. Donny chose Caleb and Victoria. AND.... Donny was dethroned so now Nichole will have to decide depending on the POV if she wants to finally do what she wanted to and backdoor Frankie.

But the great thing is that Caleb and Victoria won what was a "how much do you want to win" contest putting the two of them in Adam and Eve gear attached to each other (for a week?), both are on slop and Caleb must shave his head and Victoria take a manure bath. I just hope that Victoria does not self evict rather than do it. Caleb has mentioned he has some very frank tatts on his head and he can't shave it. I have a feeling since he had racist remarks about Obama being muslim removed from Facebook by family just after they were exposed - these more than likely are of this kind. BUT... he had no problem wearing that scarf for weeks. Just know, Caleb that stolen bunny slippers are not considered fig leaf.

And after sealing Amber's fate:

Squid

If I have to look at Victoria admiring herself in a mirror one more time, I'll scream.  There's a mirror in the voting room and she is always looking at herself in it and ANY mirror around her.  It grosses me out.  No wonder she hasn't connected much with anyone in the house; she's busy playing the Narcissus game. 

Caleb probably has a swastika on his scalp.

disneyland lady

It is funny that Caleb and Victoria ended up attached by that fern cuz while she looks at every mirror (even the one when she leaves the voting booth) and he complained about just that - he does not just look - he poses at each mirror. They showed her shaving his head and he has no tatts - he was just not wanting to look like he did 7 yrs ago when he was in boot camp. And he has AMBER written on the lower part of his cammo cap - and it looks new.... he can look up and dream of his future.

I turn off my sound and use Closed Captioning because I hate Christine's laugh and the sound Victoria makes when she eats. I cannot wait for her to listen to herself. I did this during the 2 yrs of Rachel.

Unfortunately Nicole's HOH was ruined by Christine winning the VETO last night so no backdooring of Frankie and more than likely one more female, Jocasta, will be going home.

I still think that Victoria is just around waiting for the rose ceremony. And really Jocasta, you were allowed one small bag and you took 40 bowties and a purple pulpit robe and silver vestment stole?

I just wish that during any of the ceremonies someone would stand up and say "Raise your hand if you also have a Final 2 with Derrick".

Squid

Yes, Caleb is a mirror watcher, too.  I might as well not watch tonight.  You have described the next show completely... maybe the next two?  I'm still trying to get over Jocasta's hysteria when she was on the block, etc.  Her crying jags sounded like someone ripped her baby from her arms and threw the child under the wheels of a semi.  She is way over the top.  I don't remember Christine's laugh... maybe it doesn't bother me?  I hate eating noises... glad I am tuning Victoria out.  I can't remember who it was (Zach?) who chewed with his mouth completely open.  It was disgusting.

disneyland lady

Victoria is very vocal with eating and she digs into a mixed nuts can - finds the one she wants - eats it loudly - licks her fingers and digs back in the can that is being shared among all. Worse than double dipping to me. Frankie did something worse that I can't even type!

I liked Derrick at the beginning but he admits to having read Dan's book and uses many of Dan's "misting" traits and I sooooo want him to get the shaft instead of the diamond mine. And he knows that the important thing is how he is seen to those who are going to be voting so he reminds me of a politician at a meet and greet rally. I know he will be final 2 - I just hope whoever that other person is will win. Watching Nicole has made me see that Hayden is much more aware of what is going on than I thought - he looks like a typical pedicab/surfer dude from my beach but he gave some good advice to Nicole to let her see that Christine was completely playing her and that things she tells Christine in private are being told to him by others.

I also have issues with people portraying themselves as pastors/ministers yet putting others down almost every chance like Jocasta has. She is too amused by others misery. And her bragging about how she won in that chess game where Amber was paired up with her. Jocasta was first out and Amber was giving everyone the best move for everyone but managed to finally win taking both her and Jocasta off the block. Jocasta then did her divinity dance and praised God for helping her. She didn't once thank Amber who actually was the reason Jocasta was saved. Maybe she could have just praised God for having been paired with Amber - but she didn't - she made it look like God had taken time out of dealing with downed planes, war and death to make sure Jocasta came off the block.

** A childhood friend of mine is a Priest and ministers to the SD Chargers. He always has this prayer to God to be gentle and comforting to the other team when they lose. I have told him many times that MY God does not have a "team" he cheers on and if he did it would be the Oakland Raiders not the Chargers... heh heh!

AND....OMG - Christine has a snort - a constant irritating snort - I wondered how her husband feels about her petting Cody all day long but got an answer on that one. Last night the camera guy kept going over to her stroking Cody's hair, his arm, his back....then the camera went real close on her wedding ring and a tatt of her hubby's name! He just recently tweeted:
@timstinks I just blocked about 30 people. no, I'm not stoked about Christine cuddling with Cody. no, its not your issue so chill.

Squid

She licks her fingers and goes back into the can hunting for her favorites?  GROSS!!!!!!!  Now, you have to tell me what Frankie did.  If you can't post it here, PM me.  LOL

Christine is so stupid.  She thinks that once the detonators or Bros get rid of everyone else, she's isn't first on their list?  The girls have played so stupidly so far in this season IMO.  They are so eager to give away their power and it's always their demise.  Has a female ever won BB?

Yes, Jocasta took total credit for that chess win.  My reaction was the same as yours.

disneyland lady

Big Brother 3 Unforgetable Lisa Donahue but only because Danielle Reyes had ticked off so many of the jury.

Big Brother 4 Jun Song (I still remember her wearing a cabbage bathing suit!)

Big Brother 6 Maggie Ausburn (the most hated winner) lost her job at an ER in Vegas after being seen on the show. (My grandson is now working in that same ER!)

Big Brother 13 Rachel Reilly 

Squid

I'm a relatively new viewer.  I think this is my 3rd summer watching.  I completely blocked out the whole Rachel fiasco.  I don't know a single one of the other names.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview