This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BIG Brother - Season 16

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Jun used to write a blog about each episode and was witty, clever and right on spot with most of the people she wrote about but I think now that she has kids she has other interests.

disneyland lady

CBS hired 4 comic book illustrators to do the comic book covers used in the POV that they will show tonight. Here is a review of them. I wonder how Victoria feels about the way they portrayed her body. And I remember after the POV, on BBAD they were discussing and most loved theirs. But I remember several of them wondering why they had a kangaroo in Joey's. Not the brightest houseguests we have ever had.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/06/big-brother-comic-book-covers/

Squid

I love that!  Thanks for sharing, Dis.  Victoria has been made to look matronly, which pleases me in a petty sort of way.  Sorry, with the way she can't stop looking at herself, she needs to be taken down a peg or two.

I love the Joey reference.  I'm amazed at how little people know simple things.  Doesn't anyone want to learn anymore??

Pow-pow (pao-pao) doesn't even look like her.  They did a terrible job capturing her likeness.

Jocasta looks like she has rickets.  LOL

I DVR'd the show.  Going to go watch now!

Squid

"She's a squid"

"She's such a squid"

Hayden says that like it's a BAD thing!!!   no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on August 06, 2014, 06:59:08 PM
"She's a squid"

"She's such a squid"

Hayden says that like it's a BAD thing!!!   no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif

Hayden lives in a part of So Cal that has lots of bikers and keeping in mind his job and I think he is talking about a biker term - found this in the Urban Dictionary: A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

Him being a pedi-cab guy, I bet he had been called a Squid plenty of times and him calling Christine a "squirly kid" sort of fits his personality.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 07, 2014, 04:15:36 AM

Derived from 'squirly kid'

Him being a pedi-cab guy, I bet he had been called a Squid plenty of times and him calling Christine a "squirly kid" sort of fits his personality.

Whew!  Ok, he gets a pass on that...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview