Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kellogg's Family Rewards

Started by snap20,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Yes, quiet.  I can always use some KFR points for movies.  LOL

snowflower

dancing16.gif I've never used these .. eligible for Canadians too? (we do have Kellogg's Corn Flakes)  giggle2.gif

Squid

Dunno, Snowy.  I've got lots of points at this point and may order some stuff!  Give it a shot!

Mayhem

Quote from: snowflower on July 22, 2016, 04:22:38 PM
dancing16.gif I've never used these .. eligible for Canadians too? (we do have Kellogg's Corn Flakes)  giggle2.gif

Unfortunately, no.

-----

Who is eligible to become a KFR member?

Anyone who is a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and at least
thirteen (13) years of age as of the date of registering to become a KFR member.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

disneyland lady

snowflower

coffee.gif    Ah yes, thought not .. thanks Mayhem!!!

snap20

Thanks! Yeah, looks like they redid the site a little again. So now it's even less user friendly! Hooray! lol

Mayhem

New 25 Point codes : 25POINTSFREEFORU and BACKTOSCHOOLGAME

snap20

Squid

Thank you~ !  It was almost a month since I entered points.  Have to keep active to keep those points!  Thanks again

Mayhem

How often do you have to enter codes to stay "active"?

Also just so you guys know, my little deal app is always running. I haven't missed any codes.

Squid

Thanks for all you do, Mayhem, it's most appreciated.  I believe you must take part in some way every 90 days, if I remember correctly.

snap20

You're right Squiddy, you don't have to enter codes to stay active, you just have to log into the site once every 90 days.

QuoteUnfortunately, points can expire. Kellogg's reserves the right to remove all rewards points from a member's account in the event of inactivity for ninety (90) consecutive days. But you don't have to let that happen, ever! Simply log in to your KFR account at least every ninety (90) days and you'll keep our points.

Squid

Oh, good!  Thanks SnipSnap!  I thought a code or purchase had to be made in that time.  I have 33K points.  Not sure what I want.  Nothing is catching my eye....

snap20

Quote from: ~Squid~ on August 18, 2016, 01:33:23 PM
Oh, good!  Thanks SnipSnap!  I thought a code or purchase had to be made in that time.  I have 33K points.  Not sure what I want.  Nothing is catching my eye....
Back when I had 30k plus I got two $10 gift cards to Best Buy. I just used them yesterday...after having them for like two years. lol.

Mayhem

snap20

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview