This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How to get free EA Card.

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

I posted this over in the Bing Bot thread but maybe some of you are not doing Bing Rewards and are not aware of this.

The other day one of the Bing Dashboard Earn and Explore points sent me to REDEEM THIS and it showed a $5 Gamestop Giftcard which goes for 475 credits (once you reach gold status). Since I normally wait for a sale at Gamestop for the EA Cards to buy gems on Pogo I started wondering.

$5 GameStop Gift Card
525 (or 475 credits Gold discount: 50)
GameStop is committed to delivering great games to customers, regardless of how and where they play. Whether you game on the go with a mobile device or spend hours console gaming with your guild, GameStop is the number one multichannel video game choice. GameStop offers customers the most popular games, hardware and game accessories for next generation video game systems and the PC. In addition, our buy, sell, trade program creates value for customers while recycling products no longer being played.
Redeemable at US GameStop, EB Games, Babbage's, Electronic Boutique, EBX, Planet X, and Software Etc. stores..
For more information visit www.gamestop.com.

So I called 2 of the Gamestop stores nearby and asked if I could redeem more than one of these at a time and they both told me that I could. I asked in a different way "Can I use 4 of these printouts of the $5 GiftCard to buy a $20 EA Card. One said I would still have to pay taxes on it and the other just said yes. I am no longer going to be collecting Amazon credits! So we have a way of getting some free gems by using Bing Rewards GameStop Giftcards.

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

A Pogo friend in FL is taking 3 printouts tomorrow to see if they can get $15 off the $20 card. I am gonna try to wait til I have 4 of them but am afraid that Pogo will mess with the amount of gems again before I get there.

disneyland lady

My friend in FL got the $20 EA card for only $5 and 3 Gamestop Giftcards today and she didn't even call ahead to see if they would do it.

S1lent

Greetings,
Does something from Bing prevent us from having several accounts? I can see multiple GEM or Burger King gifts?
S1lent

Sue

Quote from: s1lent on June 12, 2014, 11:10:02 PM
Greetings,
Does something from Bing prevent us from having several accounts? I can see multiple GEM or Burger King gifts?
S1lent
You are only allowed five accounts with Bing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview