PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 01:38:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE Claire Hart episode

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

cheerleading.gif      FREE         cheerleading.gif

Claire Hart – 4th of July Special:

Back from Bagram – The Aim High Badge

Free episode for Club Pogo members ........ 30 Gems for non-members

Squid

snowflower

Sue

I am going to do it right now before I forget. Thanks for posting!!!

MsMissy

Thanks for posting this. I didn't no that there was a Fre game. Will play it soon.  coffee.gif

Squid

Missy, I want to fix your siggy.  Send me the picture and give me access.  I'll get your siggy back up and running.

I must be OCD or a control freak or sumptin'!   lipsrsealed.gif

MsMissy

Hi Squid, do you mean this 1 that Homer put on for me when I joined this site.   I copied the picture sometime ago.  Ok here it is &  it would be nice too see again. I Thank you .

Squid

Yes, I remember I resized that picture for you... years ago.  If you want that on your siggy, I'll have to have access (temporary) to your pogocheats account.  No pressure, just thought I'd offer.

MsMissy

Ok squid, if you need access to my account to put this picture back on, you may have my permission as I trust you & many more. Just tell me what you need .   cheerleading.gif   

Squid

Quote from: MsMissy on June 27, 2014, 06:11:30 AM
Ok squid, if you need access to my account to put this picture back on, you may have my permission as I trust you & many more. Just tell me what you need .   cheerleading.gif   
PM me your pogocheats PW (make up a temp) and I will go in, get your siggy where you want it and get out.  You can then change your PW back.  How's dat?

MsMissy

Squid

All done, Missy hon.  Your siggy is restored.  I'm deleting your PM with your PW in it. 

Happy to help!

MsMissy

Oh      for putting my siggy back.    hi11.gif     tumbsup.gif

Squid

MsMissy

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview