PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:36:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MnM Sale Sunday July 20

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

This is on the BADGE page over to the left:

Coming Soon
Important Dates
Mix-n-Match Badge Sale on 7/20
New August Mix-n-Match 8/1

I have no other info about it but I sure do hope it is BOGO or something more than 10% off.

snap20

I, too, hope it's not just a 10% sale. In my opinion, that's useless. Even 25% isn't something I'd go for. Maybe on an album or something. Then again, I rarely use the Gems I do have.

Sue

The only badge I need for my main account is for Scrabble.

But for my 2nd main account that has over 4200 badges..... well I need quite a few.

I shook that damn money tree out back and nothing fell out.

It looks like I wont be getting any of the badges no matter what the sale price is.  girls18.gif

Squid

I've been holding my gems for precisely this event!  Wooo hoooo!  It better be a BOGO or Pogo will suffer my wrath!  Ok, maybe I'll just be a little miffed.

MsMissy

I saw that this morning & said gee they just came out with new badges,but oh well maybe there will be some cheaper. So we shall see soon.  tumbsup.gif

essybee

Thank you for the info I really hope they are more than a 10% discount , seems like a lot of trouble  bbq21.gif

disneyland lady

Today's sale: MnM's are NOW on sale - it is sort of scattered as to what is available and I do not understand why some and not others as it appears random. But there are some for 4 gems, 8 gems and 12 gems. I was able to get 13 badges with a total savings of 113 gems.

Just go to BADGES and click on FIND A BADGE and click on the orange SALE tab. Make sure you do not check the "include badges I have purchased" or you might be buying one you already have.

Squid

27 badges with savings of 180 gems.  The last 8 or 10 were only a savings of 2 gems but some had a savings of 12 gems.  All in all, a pretty good sale.  The same 27 badges would have cost 432 gems without the sale.

cheerleading.gif

MsMissy

thanks for the info , as I haven't been in pogo yet, but will when I leave here. Sounds like a pretty good sale, but will have to ck it out too see which badges  they got.  tumbsup.gif  cheerleading.gif

Sue

snap20

Eh, none of them are games I really play. I was hoping for something where I could choose any badge as long as it's not brand new. Thanks for posting this though. :)

MsMissy

Im with you Snap, I only found 2 that I liked. don't play most of the others.  coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview