PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:31:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Everyone Wins Bingo

Started by essybee,

Previous topic - Next topic

essybee

Still have not found the blackout rooms but i have been sidetracked figuring out how many albums I have left that need garden and it the challenges that you have to end in a certain season  etc.. Those challenges may never be completed (smile) .This summer I would like to finish one PBA and I am on my way just been lazy
Thanks for all the suggestions in/on EWB  coffee.gif

Yoming 2

I don't recall " blackout rooms " being in Everyone wins Bingo..............they are in Bingo Luau.    They can be found in the tabs at the top of the chat room selector.     tumbsup.gif

Squid

sorry to mislead.  I thought there were some blackout rooms.  Maybe I meant the Black Forest room?  LOL

snap20

If you look at "Speedy Games" and "5 Cards" there is a room called "Blackout Bonanza". I guess there are no titled blackout rooms in any of the other tabs. Weird. I never thought to look because I always stay with speedy and 5 cards. lol

Joe C

Quote from: snap20 on July 28, 2014, 01:47:25 PM
If you look at "Speedy Games" and "5 Cards" there is a room called "Blackout Bonanza". I guess there are no titled blackout rooms in any of the other tabs. Weird. I never thought to look because I always stay with speedy and 5 cards. lol
We should all go to that room and set up our autos to PASS WILDS!

I wonder if there would be any screaming because of that.

shy12.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on July 29, 2014, 06:22:58 AM

shy12.gif

Joe the Anarchist

snap20

Quote from: Joe C on July 29, 2014, 06:22:58 AM

shy12.gif

haha, I wonder. Probably not because the people getting the wilds would just be scoring more blackouts. :P

S1lent

Greetings,
With all the comments...thought I better check it out.  I double browse with my partner alone in the same room, and keep passing until I get an opportunity for a blackout.  So I checked my stats....221 blackouts and 30,000 wilds passed.  I thought my blackouts would have been much higher...

Well good luck

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lent on July 29, 2014, 07:05:20 PM
Greetings,
With all the comments...thought I better check it out.  I double browse with my partner alone in the same room, and keep passing until I get an opportunity for a blackout.  So I checked my stats....221 blackouts and 30,000 wilds passed.  I thought my blackouts would have been much higher...

Well good luck

S1lent

You should go into a crowded passing room and go for blackouts. At the end of the game say, "Woooot! I got 16 blackouts!!" When they tell you that isn't possible, say, "I know, but ya'll so entertaining when you get angry!" 

tumbsup.gif

essybee

Thanks ev1
great idea I may try it . and that is definitely a form of entertainment. I can't believe how many people leave because some has a bo  hysterical.gif
Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 30, 2014, 06:19:38 AM
You should go into a crowded passing room and go for blackouts. At the end of the game say, "Woooot! I got 16 blackouts!!" When they tell you that isn't possible, say, "I know, but ya'll so entertaining when you get angry!" 

tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview