PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 01:39:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE goodie from Pogo

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Now available for Club Pogo members only in the Mini Mall:

A free goodie to celebrate Club Pogo's 11th anniversary, "Nestor's Celebration". To get this goodie, add it to your cart and check out.

You won't be charged anything since it's free. This celebratory goodie is available until Saturday, August 23rd.     cheerleading.gif

Stinkerbell

Squid

Sue

One of my friends, that I have not heard from in years, sent it to me and

I was surprised they sent me a gem item until I found out it was a freebie.

Squid

giggle2.gif  I sent it to many of my friends with the note, "Yes, I know... I'm generous". 

Sue

Quote from: Squid on July 23, 2014, 06:25:52 PM
giggle2.gif  I sent it to many of my friends with the note, "Yes, I know... I'm generous". 

LOL that is too funny.

snap20

I gifted it to all my friends too...zero of them.  tongue.gif I'm so antisocial I have been registered with Pogo since 2001 and don't have a single person on my friends list.  hi11.gif

disneyland lady

Yes, one of my very generous friends from here to be nameless (***Squid***) gifted this to me and I was shocked. Then I saw that it was a free gem item and chortled. But I wonder if after the 31 days if Pogo will put this up as a gem item. And who would spend money on Nestor rather than an MnM badge? And the neat thing about her generosity - I paid it forward and gifted a bunch of people this free gem item. Thank you!

MsMissy

Thanks for the info Yoming2, ill ck it out when I go back to finish the other badge for this week.  tumbsup.gif   coffee.gif

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 24, 2014, 05:23:04 AM
Yes, one of my very generous friends from here to be nameless (***Squid***) gifted this to me and I was shocked. Then I saw that it was a free gem item and chortled.

I'm a loving sweetheart, dang it!!   giggle2.gif

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview