Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Weekly Challenge July 23-29 Clue Hint

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

CLUE Secrets & Spies
Speed Sleuth Badge
Complete an episode within 30 minutes 3 times this week!

This is an issue with my disabled hands. I love HOGs but timed ones are very hard because I do not feel my fingers and they double and triple click without me being able to stop. And the auto for it eats time just randomly clicking all over. I played a game that I was quite familiar with several times yesterday and was unable to even get one before 30 mins so was thinking I will have to ask for help but.... Today I did a couple of the cities just getting the ones I could see quick so when I backed out it would show 80% or 40% of those cities done. And when I went into work on them again it showed that the timer was full with no time used. I think I came across some glitch in Pogo that can work to my advantage in this challenge. I now have 2 of the 3 needed and felt I should share for those of you who have issues with timed Clue.

Squid

Great to know for those who experience game play the way you do, Dis.  I'm always happy to discover these little tidbits.  I want you to know, however, that you can always call on me if you need assistance.  If for some reason I am not able to help, I would let you know.  xoxox

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on July 24, 2014, 06:07:40 AM
I want you to know, however, that you can always call on me if you need assistance.  

Okay, my broke brother is almost completely moved in but has not unpacked his boxes. Can I send him and his 3 storage rooms to you? I really REALLY need assistance.

Squid

Yoming 2

Anytime you need help just yell................... help.gif       englishman.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Yoming 2 on July 24, 2014, 10:29:12 AM
Anytime you need help just yell................... help.gif       englishman.gif

Geez....you guys, my broke adult brother just moved in with me.......HELP!!!!!!  panic button.gif  help.gif

Today twice now he has shut down all electricity to "fix" 2 of his outlets in his room. This means I have no satellite, no internet, no tv, no air conditioner and can't find a loaded weapon.

Yoming 2

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 24, 2014, 03:15:26 PM
Geez....you guys, my broke adult brother just moved in with me.......HELP!!!!!!  panic button.gif  help.gif

Today twice now he has shut down all electricity to "fix" 2 of his outlets in his room. This means I have no satellite, no internet, no tv, no air conditioner and can't find a loaded weapon.

Can't find a loaded weapon-----

Eat Beans............          fart.gif            hysterical.gif     

Squid

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

And I am running out of good spots.

Dining room before remodel:

Street outside before resurfacing:

Squid

The second picture looks like the city couldn't get the blood stains out of the road, so they ground up the rectangle and will patch it with a little repaving.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview