This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppit and hogs

Started by essybee,

Previous topic - Next topic

essybee

Seem to have had changes made , my poppit buddy is not working and I was wondering if I am the only one this is happening to .

coffee.gif

just don

I just tried pop buddy and it works well for me. You did have me worried though as currently, in just the past three weeks, I've encountered six play buddy programs that no longer work, and four that need serious work. I submitted bug reports on all broken autos with no reply back from PB. I did read that they updated tri peak buddy recently, a program that already worked perfectly, and it was their first updated program in over a month.  panic button.gif

essybee

thanks I keep getting can't find game area , this is true in Firefox and in  chrome  it will show a count for the games I play but will not play them for me ,not even if I change themes strange..
Thanks again btw do you like the new look ? coffee.gif

just don

So it appears the PB must stop by this site at times. They have in the past few days released updates for tri peaks, poppit and hogs. I've used all of these autos in the past week and all worked perfectly, so was an update truly needed or made? slap1.gif

Here's just a short list of a few games that PB autos do not work in, and I've submitted bug reports on each with no reply back.
Jungle gin
Jigsaw treasure hunter
Jigsaw detective
Yahtzee party
Mahjong garden

It would be nice to see PB actually spend the time they did for the past few years, updating and improving their autos. In the meantime I just go to another site and use their updated and working autos. topsecret.gif

essybee

it seems that the games the graphics have changed are the ones not working , I am getting the same with the jigsaws and garden
Thanks again  coffee.gif

C~M

Just so you all know, Pogo is slowly updating all of the games and making no noticeable changes to the eyes, but just enough so the autos will not work. This has been their ongoing plan since the auto sites started up.

just don

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 21, 2014, 10:14:31 AM
Just so you all know, Pogo is slowly updating all of the games and making no noticeable changes to the eyes, but just enough so the autos will not work. This has been their ongoing plan since the auto sites started up.

This is the reason BH went out of business years ago and the reason I switched to PB autos. For years PB was constantly updating their autos to accommodate each Pogo change, but it seems they stopped doing this early last month? panic button.gif

Many here remember the frustration of watching BH give up on it's customers, I see all the early signs of this happening now with PB. crying10.gif

essybee

I just saw the list that is moving to flash , not as extensive as I had thought it would be but  there are a lot of my faves , I hope that pb personnel wee on vacation and are now coming back
This is where I found the list today  have a great weekend ev1
coffee.gif
http://news.pogo.com/category/java-to-flash-announcements/

C~M

For those of you that don't want to go there and read it,
these are the games that Pogo says have now been converted to Flash:

Risk
No Limit Texas Hold 'Em
Hog Heaven Slots
Tri-Peaks Solitaire
Bingo Luau
Vaults of Atlantis Slots
Dominoes

Stinkerbell

Quote from: just don on August 21, 2014, 09:12:11 AM
So it appears the PB must stop by this site at times......

It would be nice to see PB actually spend the time they did for the past few years, updating and improving their autos. In the meantime I just go to another site and use their updated and working autos. topsecret.gif

They should stop in to see what we're saying. They're an advertiser here now.

BH went bye-bye when they got greedy and devoted all their efforts to autos for Facebook games and new users instead of taking care of their longtime customers.

Mayhem

I've sent them an email - I'll keep you posted.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

I contacted PlayBuddy  - they were on vacation when pogo implemented all the changes to the games. Updates has been released for Tripeak, Poppit, Hog Heaven and the rest are being worked on as we speak.

However, Buddy updates will be delayed August 28 - September 8 due to the programmer having a family emergency.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

just don

Not to kick a vacationing horse, but PB released 3 updates since 7/10/14, all for programs that already worked perfectly well and already had been updated for flash. I double checked before posting this today, all all these older versions work well, and were already converted to flash versions.

Tri peaks ver.5.2 was released on 5/6/14
Hog heaven ver. 2.3 was released on 5/5/14
Poppit ver. 6.2  I couldn't find the update release date

On the bright side I did get a return email from PB yesterday 8/26 concerning the last bug report I submitted to them on 8/5 concerning Yahtzee party auto. They told me that the game has not been  converted to flash yet, I was betta testing the game, so they couldn't update the program? Now I wonder if they even turn on their computers and check pogo before replying to bug reports? slap1.gif

So it seems that their programmer will have taken 2 months off, before returning to work for PB in September. This still follows the pattern, the same crap, that BH put all of their customers through years ago.

C~M

Quote from: just don on August 27, 2014, 08:42:20 AM
This still follows the pattern, the same crap, that BH put all of their customers through years ago.

Actually BH still had their sole programmer, he just doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground so the autos and us suffered, lol

just don

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 27, 2014, 09:02:04 AM
Actually BH still had their sole programmer, he just doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground so the autos and us suffered, lol

But a sole is 1 hell of a funny looking fish hysterical.gif

Squid

No wonder BH went belly up (so to speak), sole can't program for sh*t.   hysterical.gif

essybee

I hope they add Trivial Pursuit to the list needed to be updated  cheesy.gif
Thanks for the info , September is right around the corner (LOL)  coffee.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview