PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 07:35:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Not getting credit for games played

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

I'm not getting credit for games played this week for Letters from Nowhere.  I've played myself and also let the auto play.  What exactly is a "level"? We have to clear 11 of them.  I've cleared 11 episodes and nothing.  What might I be doing wrong?
  Thanks!

Yoming 2

In episode 1 there are 5 pictures.....when you complete the level it will give you a red checkmark.  Then on to the next picture and the next level.  You have to complete all 5 levels.   I just repeat episode 1 cause it's easier.    When you have 11 levels you will get the badge.   hi11.gif

You have to make sure you don't use any hints...cause if you do you don't get credit. 

If you need help send a pm as it only takes about 10 minutes with the auto. 

princess

I ran the auto for an hour and got credit for nothing.  I am still 0/11.  Something must be wrong.
help.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: princess on August 21, 2014, 04:55:14 PM
I ran the auto for an hour and got credit for nothing.  I am still 0/11.  Something must be wrong.
help.gif

Send me a pm and I will get the badge for you asap..... tumbsup.gif

C~M

snowflower

Quote from: princess on August 21, 2014, 04:55:14 PM
help.gif

Firstly, you did activate it, right? 

Secondly, look in your Badge Album .. sometimes you've earned it and Pogo didn't show you that you did.

It's happened to me many, many times.  GL  cheerleading.gif

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on August 22, 2014, 03:10:53 PM
Secondly, look in your Badge Album .. sometimes you've earned it and Pogo didn't show you that you did.

Very true -it has happened to me, too.

gigi

What Crazy Man said!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't tell you the number of times I just went to the game and didn't activate it........ no credit......duh then I came here and got the answer beer11.gif

MsMissy

princess, you are not alone.Mine shows 0/11 still, but yet when I look at my badges ,it is there.  Oh I activate both of them every week even before I play them or cheat if it works.  hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Joe C

If you play one of the "Flash In A Box" games, this will sometimes happen. Since you can be playing a second game when using FIAB games, this sometimes messes with the counter on the main page/badge central page.

If the badge is in your album, you are good. This happens to me less, now that I just have one working POGO computer. When I had two, I would often play the FIAB games on the new computer and go for a badge in an older game on the older computer.

The older computer has gone to processor heaven.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview