This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Gems

Started by Bobo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobo

can anyone offer the best place/price to purchase pogo gems?

I don't mind buying them I just would like to get the best deal.

Thanks for responding...

hi11.gif

Squid

The best thing to do, that I know of, is to buy the EA Card at GameStop stores when the card goes on sale.  The card is normally 20 bucks but will sometimes be 25% off.  $15.00 card will buy you 275 gems (used to be 350 gems, the rat bastages).  That works out to 5½ cents per gem.  I don't know of a better deal at the moment.  You can always try the surveys on Pogo to earn free gems.

disneyland lady

And saving up those $5 Gamestop cards off Bing Rewards can put a big dent in the amount you pay. One of my grandsons friends works there and he has to let me know if he hears of any upcoming sales but unfortunately that has not happened in a long time.

Bobo

Thanks for the info...I will keep a look out at game stop.

I gave up in the surveys long ago, It seems like they always freeze up or disqualify me half way through.

Squid

Quote from: Bobo on August 31, 2014, 07:53:30 AM
I gave up in the surveys long ago, It seems like they always freeze up or disqualify me half way through.

I did, too.  I didn't want to mention that in my post because some people may like doing it.  I always resented being disqualified after already answering 20 questions.  Seems like I did the survey for free.  I stopped doing them.

Disneyland Lady is 100% right.  If you take part in the BING rewards program, you can take your rewards in GameStop certificates and cash them in for EA Cards.  I would do that but I happen to be in love with getting free gasoline at the moment.  Whatever trips your trigger or floats your boat, right!?

S1lent

greetings,
I tried the bing bot...it has worked for me. 
BTW...i am a little slow so it took me a while to get it.  But my two accounts have 250 "free" gems..

Thanks PogoCheats.

s1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview