PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:10:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SPOOKY SLOTS IS BACK!!!!

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

MsMissy

Oh goody, will have to check that out . Thanks for the info. gran2x2.. tumbsup.gif    coffee.gif

disneyland lady

C~M

Quote from: disneyland lady on September 30, 2014, 07:18:41 AM
What about Spooky Slots? halloween27.gif pumpkin12.gif

Pogo released it today for the Halloween season.

EDIT FAVORITES AND ADD IT:

Also, shouldn't this topic say Spooky SLOTS instead of SLITS???  lol

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

bobby

KrAzY

I don't really care about spooky anymore since they ruined it and changed it, I liked the original better and don't get excited at all over how they butchered a good slots game. swear2.gif

gran2x2

disneyland lady

Since the last time they did that it was 20 new ranks, it will be a long time before that happens.

C~M

yea, most games only have 50 ranks so I doubt they will add anymore.

AustinBennett

The theme is nice, but the game is boring, almost as much as Ali Baba.  rolleyes.gif

KrAzY

Almost finished all the badges for spooky except for the rank 50 only at rank 43 so far hopefully i can reach 50 before the game is removed again.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

I know people like Spooky Slots and that's great but I feel like it is just another slots game... and slots are so boring for me.  I like the badges but the actual game is not at all entertaining for me.  Thank goodness for autos.

KrAzY

Quote from: Squid on October 07, 2014, 10:04:55 AM
I know people like Spooky Slots and that's great but I feel like it is just another slots game... and slots are so boring for me.  I like the badges but the actual game is not at all entertaining for me.  Thank goodness for autos.

Agreed i am only autoing it to finish the rank badges i was missing other then that it is just another pointless slot game to me and they ruined it anyway by completely changing it the original spooky i think you might have enjoyed playing at least temporarily anyway lol  tongue.gif

snap20

This years badge is up now too. 4000 tokens before November 2nd.

KrAzY

Quote from: snap20 on October 30, 2014, 01:42:49 AM
This years badge is up now too. 4000 tokens before November 2nd.

Yep acquired that in 5 minutes lol, I am officially done now with spooky i have all the ranks and the 2014 limited edition mix-match so i can scratch this game off the maxed out list.  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview