This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bing Search Bot Browser

Started by bobbilly,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbilly

Is there any way to change the browser that the bing search bot routes through? It seems to only do its searches in internet explorer and for some reason internet explorer is messed up on my computer and I can't fix it. And because of that it doesnt seem to be able to get points so is there anyway to switch it to chome or firefox?

Mayhem

Quote from: bobbilly on October 01, 2014, 08:11:27 PM
Is there any way to change the browser that the bing search bot routes through? It seems to only do its searches in internet explorer and for some reason internet explorer is messed up on my computer and I can't fix it. And because of that it doesnt seem to be able to get points so is there anyway to switch it to chome or firefox?

Not at this time, it currently only works with Internet Explorer.

What issues exactly are you having with IE?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

bobbilly

Each time IE would open, it would stay open for maybe 5-10 seconds displaying a blank white screen then go unresponsive and close itself. I have no idea when this started happening because I normally use firefox and chorme or how it could happen because I've had my computer scanned for viruses numerous times. I've even tried to uninstall it or restore it to a previous version through the installed update page but the uninstall fails repeatedly with the error "an error has occurred. Not all updates were successfully uninstalled.". So I have no idea how to fix that, I've even researched a bit but haven't found anything that works.

gane87

I'm running 30 accounts atm, and have had in the range of 100 accounts banned. I have written my own software to run and create accounts. I'm looking for a solution to the SMS verification and can't find any free sms verifiers that work with bing rewards. Any solutions?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview