PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:32:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Clair Heart Soul Searcher "Like the Wind' Badge

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
Anyone having trouble having this badge awarded?
Thanks
S1lent

jenkins_tia

I am I am getting the game awards but not this on even though I have it activated  I even went back and played episode 1 with no luch

disneyland lady

Pogo is aware of the issue and more than likely won't be fixed until next Tues maint.

princess

Me too.  Thought I was going crazy. I've played about 10 episodes and get get it to award me the badge.

Mistyeyed

snowflower

C~M

The Claire Hart "Like the Wind" Badge from the October 1st Mix-n-Match release is not properly awarding credit. Pogo has been notified and a fix is coming. A post will be made on the ** Pogo ** home page when it is working.

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 09, 2014, 04:51:53 PM
A post will be made on the ** Warning - URL removed : No advertising allowed ** home page below when it is working.

undecided.gif

disneyland lady

One of the Pogo employees posted this on the Pogo Forum:

It's definitely a priority but I think the fix is just taking time. I apologize - it is definitely still being worked on!

Mistyeyed

disneyland lady

It is still listed as a Known Issue on the HELP page. I figure that even when it is fixed they will wait till Tues Maint to send it out.

disneyland lady

Allegedly this badge is now working as stated by several on the Pogo Forums. Unfortunately I can't log on to Pogo without getting Server Busy (and almost 6am) so Tues Maint is running longer for me than others. Some people must be able to log on but at ispogodownrightnow it shows it is down (at 6:10 pac)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview