This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo App Question

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Has anyone else updated to iOS 8.0.2 and tried to run the Pogo App and it crash every time? I tried to run it to get this weeks badge in Poppit, but it will do the Pogo logo and sound and the ad and then go Poof.

disneyland lady

There is lots of talk about it on Pogo's Forums.  Pogo has stated they are working on an update to the app that will be compatible with iOS8. "According to EA Stephen at EA Answers HQ: The Pogo team is aware of the issue and are working with the studio to update the App. Once the App update is available, it will appear in the App Store for you to download."

This is one way I found that you can change back but I don't have an iPad or iPhone so I can't tell you if this works:
http://osxdaily.com/2014/09/21/downgrade-ios-8-back-to-ios-7-1-2/

C~M

Thanks for the info. Most of my other iPod apps have already updated many times to be compatible with it. You would think Pogo would spend less time making HOG episodes long enough to get the App updated. Also, why on earth did their App start giving Club members Ads again? Makes no sense. And to think, some people paid for the Ad free version and are getting Ads again as well.

AustinBennett

Awww, problems with Pogo? It just can't be. There must be some mistake.   no-no.gif

C~M

Well, Pogo finally got the update out for iOS and I got this weeks badge, but because of them I lost 2 badges for the 2 weeks it would crash.

Also, now it doesn't matter if you are a Club member anymore. If you want the badges and the app to be ad free you must buy it for $2.99. That kinda sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do if you want badges, lol

wyattsteward

where can i download the pogo app in google play store or?
Hey bro you got any suggestions about what I should do if you read the other post I answered you in, about what I should choose to do with the account whether it be just continue on with this original or start a new one with hopefully like a year freee code or something?

C~M

search for Pogo but it won't show up in the Google Play store if your phone isn't compatible. As for keeping your account, it is up to you, but there are no free club deals out there. Most of us got tons of years way back when Subway did a promotion and we all abused it, lol. I got so many I gave people here a year of club codes.

Squid

Quote from: wyattsteward on October 16, 2014, 01:49:09 AM
where can i download the pogo app in google play store or?
Hey bro you got any suggestions about what I should do if you read the other post I answered you in, about what I should choose to do with the account whether it be just continue on with this original or start a new one with hopefully like a year freee code or something?

OMG!  WOW!  A post from Wyatt where he hasn't tried over and over to convince us he's an American!

gran2x2

Quote from: Squid on October 16, 2014, 07:02:01 AM
OMG!  WOW!  A post from Wyatt where he hasn't tried over and over to convince us he's an American!

Yoming 2

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview