This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

One million in two days

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

Did I miss something??? I'm at 16% of getting one million completed challenges.............. anyone else confused?  I surely must have missed something

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on October 22, 2014, 03:19:45 PM
Did I miss something??? I'm at 16% of getting one million completed challenges.............. anyone else confused?  I surely must have missed something

It's  a Pogo site-wide challenge.......... tumbsup.gif

Complete 1 million challenges between October 22nd and October 24th with your fellow Club Pogo members to earn the Game Visions Badge and 5,000 tokens

gigi

Yes, I read that, but apparently I don't know what it means LOL girls18.gif

snap20

Squid

I did about 10.  We're on our way to 10 to the 6th power.

disneyland lady

Truth is that I cannot see Pogo not giving out this free badge if we don't make the grade. I just wish they wouldn't mess with resources for something like this. Or at least, do it for a cause like the Pink Ribbon race we did. It is done on the amount of challenges and one could just do a quick challenge all day long and build them up. Good thing it wasn't specific and announced "Pogo players must all get that dang 3 gold coin spin in Spooky Slots a million times". I am on my way to Disneyland for a week so while I will be checking in, I do not feel like I am letting the Pogo community down since it will be rewarded after showing us dangerously near not getting it. Sorry, Pogo, if this is what you think is a way to pull in Revenue - it is a #FAIL. As far as I can determine the only requirement for the badge is to activate it before the end of the time period.

Now fix the Pogo Games App on the mobile and I might get a bit more excited because I am losing out on those badges weekly.

snap20

We got it.

I even did 2 more badges. I'm pretty sure it was me that pushed us over the edge. You are all welcome.  giggle2.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: snap20 on October 24, 2014, 04:22:18 PM
We got it.

I even did 2 more badges. I'm pretty sure it was me that pushed us over the edge. You are all welcome.  giggle2.gif

Just want to say Thank You for the badge.....it's one I really, really, wanted and needed...........you are a life saver........ hysterical.gif      hysterical.gif 

snap20

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on October 24, 2014, 04:22:18 PM
We got it.

We're blessed to have you on our team.  THANK YOU for your hard work!

disneyland lady

I thank you too, snap. Do we forward all those people who did not bother to activate it to you for you to explain?

snap20

Quote from: disneyland lady on October 25, 2014, 02:18:11 PM
I thank you too, snap. Do we forward all those people who did not bother to activate it to you for you to explain?

LOL...sure! I don't have any users blocked on Pogo (or here) yet...so there's plenty of room.  hysterical.gif

gigi

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview