PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:04:24 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

No Limit Texas Hold'em M&M

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Squid

I may be going out on a limb here.... but I'm gonna say.....  PLAY THE GAME?

dancing16.gif

C~M

I got my saw and cut that limb. I have tried by hand, auto, double browsing and playing my 2 accounts, but the bots still end up winning so I can't win a single token.

Squid

C~M

Squid

All kidding aside, I think I remember having the same trouble with this game and in the same way.  I think just letting it run and run is what I did to finally get the wins.  Also, never fold. 

Mistyeyed

do you haveto play against other people to get credit on a win or can you play against t bots?

Squid

gigi

Seems like the easy answer is to find friends who will keep folding until you win what you need?????

Mayhem

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 24, 2014, 06:53:31 AM
I got my saw and cut that limb. I have tried by hand, auto, double browsing and playing my 2 accounts, but the bots still end up winning so I can't win a single token.

Play against the bots and keep betting / max raising regardless of your hand (every time it's your turn).

99% of the time they will all fold.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I'd help you, Crazy.  I can double browse and that would take up two seats.

Joe C

Play a LIMIT room in the NO-LIMIT game. Play in one of the bet tokens rooms and turn off any Pogo bot options.

Basically, it will be a two-player game and make one of them the Dummy. I have won this badge many times already using the BW Pokey cheat. It is pretty flawless. If you set the dummy function for DUMPY it will go even more quickly.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Thanks Joe, I was waiting for you to reply. I knew I could play just 2 people, but couldn't figure out how. I got it in about 5 minutes or less. Thanks again!

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 27, 2014, 07:43:52 PM
Thanks Joe, I was waiting for you to reply.[/img]

Ok... so you weren't waiting with bated breath for me to reply?

C~M

nope, figured you woulda Pogo mailed me if you were serious

disneyland lady

If you have not done this MnM .... hold off a day cuz the weekly is going to be No Limit Texas Holdem tomorrow.

disneyland lady

Been playing 2 hrs - have won the weekly and have a total of 90/6000 tokens!  swear2.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on October 27, 2014, 12:40:39 PM
Play a LIMIT room in the NO-LIMIT game. Play in one of the bet tokens rooms and turn off any Pogo bot options.

Basically, it will be a two-player game and make one of them the Dummy. I have won this badge many times already using the BadgeWinners Pokey cheat. It is pretty flawless. If you set the dummy function for DUMPY it will go even more quickly.

tumbsup.gif

How do you get a 2 player game in No Limit?

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 28, 2014, 04:00:24 AM
nope, figured you woulda Pogo mailed me if you were serious

You needed the help.  You don't think you should have contacted me?  I already said I would have helped.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview