PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:55:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What does this mean??

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

I got a message from Pogo in my mailbox today.

TOS_Level 2 - English US

That's all it said.  What's it mean?

C~M

disneyland lady

Quote from: princess on October 24, 2014, 07:42:10 AM
right, but for what?

First TOS is Terms of Service. Level 2 means someone is looking at something that was reported. Did you send out one of those mass messages or forward one? That is against the TOS. There are lots of different things even a link to somewhere else on your profile. There are "hall monitors" - people who will find things to report. If I get a chain letter I will warn the person that I do not want them and if I get them I will report it. Mainly I HATE that someone is attaching my screen name to a bunch of others and any one person forwarding it is sending out MY screen name against my will. If your report has merit you will get someone from Level 1 explaining what happened and to not do it again. Rarely unless someone is threatening someone will an account be closed - they cannot afford to lose your reveue.

princess

I did not receive nor forward any chain messages.  I had someone message me that I encountered in spades.  I set a table to play and then he sat down with me.  We waited for a while for other ppl to join and when no one did, I left the table and joined another table where there was already 3 players.  He sent me a message saying he didnt appreciate that and called me a piece of work.  That also came yesterday.  Other than that, nothing else has happened.

disneyland lady

Well that certainly against the TOS so if he was the one who did it they will read and dismiss. Unfortunately they do not tell you jack about the resolution if it is just forgotten. BUT.... that guy has gone against the TOS by writing you for leaving a table that was not filling up. So HE could be reported, lol!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview