PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 11:00:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FINALLY THE SALE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! Today Only Sunday Nov 2, 2014

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

FINALLY WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR and I got a slew!
Fall Back and Save in Our One-Day Sale

You gained and hour, now gain a whole lot more Pogo awesomeness. Today only, enjoy 2-for-1 deals on select CLUE: Secrets & Spies episodes, Mix-n-Match Badges, Premium Badge Albums, Gem Mini Items and Gem Expressions.

Want to make your Pogo Gems™ go twice as far? Use these coupon codes at checkout.

CLUE: Secrets & Spies: Use coupon code [CLUEDAY] to get double the sleuthing action. (Excludes Episodes: Spooky Sleuth, Paranormal Plot and Fright Night)

Mix-n-Match Badges: Coupon code [MNMDAY] will get you any two Mix-n-Match for the price of one. (Excludes all of the Nov, 2014 badges)

Premium Badge Albums: Double down on Club Pogo's most beautiful animated Badges with coupon code [PBADay].

Premium Minis: Expand your wardrobe with coupon code [MINIDAY] to buy any one Gem Mini Item and get one free.

Club Pogo-only Expressions: Use coupon code [EXPDAY] to be extra expressive and grab any two Gem Expressions for the price of one.

I had to go into the clue game to get them but got over 20 - paid for 10! Check your math because the MnM and Clue is 2 for 1 so if you have an odd amount you are paying full price on one of them.

I had to go into the clue game to get them but got over 20 - paid for 10!

Squid

WOOO HOOOO!!!  TYVM

Mix and Match bundles are not included in the sale.

I got to buy 126 MnMs (63 free).  I had to leave one behind :(

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 02, 2014, 03:51:48 AMPremium Badge Albums: Double down on Club Pogo's most beautiful animated Badges with coupon code [PBADay].

When I went to buy the PBAs, Pogo said it is having trouble and to come back later.  Be sure to use coupon PBADAY for the albums (ALL CAPS)

gran2x2

I tried it for Nov MnM badges and got this....

There are not enough applicable items in the cart to use this coupon. Add additional items or select additional recipients and try again. Note there is only a single currency in one coupon.

I have tried it a dozen times and it doesn't work!!!!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 02, 2014, 06:06:35 AM

There are not enough applicable items in the cart to use this coupon. Add additional items or select additional recipients and try again. Note there is only a single currency in one coupon.

It's says it's not good on November releases.

disneyland lady

Quote from: gran2x2 on November 02, 2014, 06:06:35 AM

Read the red print below the coupon code - those are all the Nov 2014 badges.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 02, 2014, 08:57:52 AM
Read the red print below the coupon code - those are all the Nov 2014 badges.

And if that doesn't work, try the green print.   shy12.gif  (Who luvs ya, Disneyland Lady!?)   blowkisses.gif

disneyland lady

snap20

I messed up...I got two MnM badges, got the deal and then was going to look at a couple albums. I didn't want to buy albums so was going to buy a few more MnM badges...but you can't, you can only use the code once per account. Crud.

Oh well. I didn't have many Gems anyway so just got a couple albums and couple MnM badges. Thanks for posting this!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview