Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on February 02, 2016, 05:53:08 AM
I agree...
It was updated yesterday. I finished it on both screen names for a perfect 180 stars. Sitting at level 77 now.

On the map screen, I had to choose 56 manually, the rest were good. There were two puzzles with phantom key-locks, where sometimes, Pogo moves where the mouse is clicking.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

C~M

Paris ~ March 1st

Stinkerbell

gran2x2

Wish BW would get the auto updated soon...... impatience.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: gran2x2 on March 01, 2016, 08:41:09 AM
Wish BW would get the auto updated soon...... impatience.gif

It usually takes them at least 3-4 sometimes 5 days to do the update..... whistle.gif------just  whistle.gif  while you wait..... giggle2.gif

Squid

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on March 01, 2016, 12:12:00 PM
Does PlayBuddy update their auto quickly?

I find PB pretty much the same ... sometimes a bit earlier or longer.

TheAngel

Quote from: Squid on March 01, 2016, 12:12:00 PM
Does PlayBuddy update their auto quickly?

pb is automatic... started it up this AM and 'set and forget it' and am now on lvl 40 of Paris   beer11.gif

Squid

Quote from: TheAngel on March 01, 2016, 02:41:46 PM
pb is automatic... started it up this AM and 'set and forget it' and am now on lvl 40 of Paris   beer11.gif
I was afraid of that.  TYVM

S1lent

Greetings,
Twelve easy Badges...now that is if I counted correctly...remember I went to public education.

Do have fun,
S1lent

Yoming 2

Quote from: s1lentscream on March 01, 2016, 04:07:54 PM
Greetings,
Twelve easy Badges...now that is if I counted correctly...remember I went to public education.

Do have fun,
S1lent

AAAAAhhhhhhh--but did you take your shoe off to help you count?????     giggle2.gif     hysterical.gif     huh.gif

raine56

I just finished all the cities' levels to 3 stars finally.  Gee it feels good as there were a couple with hidden tiles I didn't think I would ever get three stars.  cheerleading.gif  Working on Paris at the moment and at rank 40 with three stars.

Squid

I was working on Paris with BW last night.  Of course, I have to advance the game to each level until BW updates.  I moved along for approx. 15 levels but there isn't a single 3 star among them.  Ugh.

mtndewlover342

I found the same -- not getting 3 stars on any of them with BW.  I switched over to PB and got 3 stars on all of them.  Took some time though but that's fine with me!!  I used to like BW's auto on this one because even if you didn't update it and manually clicked the next puzzle, it would still get 3 stars, but not this time.  Oh well -- thank goodness for PB  cheerleading.gif
~Mtndewlover~

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mtndewlover342 on March 02, 2016, 08:56:42 AM
I found the same -- not getting 3 stars on any of them with BW.  I switched over to PB and got 3 stars on all of them.  Took some time though but that's fine with me!!  I used to like BW's auto on this one because even if you didn't update it and manually clicked the next puzzle, it would still get 3 stars, but not this time.  Oh well -- thank goodness for PB  cheerleading.gif

I have 1 level with 2.5 stars. PB beats the level, but not 3 stars, then moves to another level. I wish they had the 'repeat level' like BW does.

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 02, 2016, 09:57:35 AM
I have 1 level with 2.5 stars. PB beats the level, but not 3 stars, then moves to another level. I wish they had the 'repeat level' like BW does.
Hear, hear!

C~M

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 02, 2016, 09:57:35 AM

Request it

raine56

Doing 3 star hunt for all cities, I found I had to use both autos on some of the levels.  BW would find the tiles a bit better than PB but stutter on clicking the key and lock so you wouldnt get three stars because of bad accuracy.  I would start the level with PB and once keys and locks done switch to BW to get the rest of the tiles.  Worked a treat on a couple where I was only getting 85% accuracy but 100% on other two categories.  PB missed three levels in Paris where it got 2 1/2.  I will replay them today.  That's very good in my opinion.  I haven't tried BW.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview