PlayBuddy
April 22, 2024, 11:09:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

C~M

It will possibly the last level
It will possibly be available to play
on July 1st, since all previous locations
were released on the first day of each month

Britain

C~M

Rank 70

Rank 80

Squid

C~M

C~M

C~M

C~M

Sydney ~ October 1st

Stinkerbell

C~M

Moscow ~ November 1st

C~M

Rank 90

Rank 100

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 05, 2015, 12:44:31 PM
Moscow ~ November 1st

Moscow is now available to play.

The North Pole is the next stop in M. Escape.  Probably available 12/1/15.

S1lent

Greetings,
With the right auto, you should be able to rank out with 180 more stars.  I used about 3 "jokers"  on each account...that really speeds up the game.

For what it is worth...I use the "Accessible" tile set.  I can see them much better.  My auto doesn't like it...but it helps me play along with the game.

Good luck and enjoy the game and the nice fall weather.

S1lent

C~M

North Pole ~ December 1st

Stinkerbell

Any idea if the scenes/levels will be whimsical or just pictures of white out conditions in the North Pole?

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 05, 2015, 06:23:30 AM
Any idea if the scenes/levels will be whimsical or just pictures of white out conditions in the North Pole?

I'm guessing they will be whimsical (Santa's workshop?, Candy cane laned carriage trails?, toys?, elves?) and some showing picturesque shots of white foxes and polar bears on sheets of pristine snow, holding marshmallows and glasses of milk, while some are juggling cue balls.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 05, 2015, 07:23:10 AM
I'm guessing they will be whimsical (Santa's workshop?, Candy cane laned carriage trails?, toys?, elves?) and some showing picturesque shots of white foxes and polar bears on sheets of pristine snow, holding marshmallows and glasses of milk, while some are juggling cue balls.

Beta Tester?

Yoming 2

Anybody but me having trouble with the BW auto not getting the keys and locks in the Escape thingy.....It sticks and if I don't play by hand to uncover the lock it just sit there.............have missed getting 3 stars because of this.  Just wondering if it's the auto.   swear2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview