PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 02:34:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix-n-Magic Challenges

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

That is what I thought at first but I wrote down my gem total when I started and it was the same.
I read all I  could find there and it only says that you get your prize when you unlock it.
The only place I see unlock is on the home page where you scroll down to a picture of one of the badges
for the week and that is next to it. I tried clicking on that but nothing changes.
For 8 gems I got a free turn and then this gem thing and now it says 16 gems to do another card.
I don't want to spend more without knowing about the gems. I would think it would add them to your account.
but maybe there is a delay? Both times I picked the first card. Oh well, maybe someone who has won gems
will let me know what happened to get them. I had hopes of getting the pumpkin or candy corn badge for the season.
bat.gif blackcat2.gif halloween5.gif

C~M

Quote from: mycatownsme on October 29, 2015, 05:48:30 PM
That is what I thought at first but I wrote down my gem total when I started and it was the same.
I read all I  could find there and it only says that you get your prize when you unlock it.
The only place I see unlock is on the home page where you scroll down to a picture of one of the badges
for the week and that is next to it. I tried clicking on that but nothing changes.
For 8 gems I got a free turn and then this gem thing and now it says 16 gems to do another card.
I don't want to spend more without knowing about the gems. I would think it would add them to your account.
but maybe there is a delay? Both times I picked the first card. Oh well, maybe someone who has won gems
will let me know what happened to get them. I had hopes of getting the pumpkin or candy corn badge for the season.
bat.gif blackcat2.gif halloween5.gif

You shoul of won a badge on your first (8 gem) turn, if not, I would contact Pogo Support.

mycatownsme

Ok,I'll check that out. This makes sense now that you point it out. thanks.  tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

I got Double Fine Zone - Monopoly World Edition: Land on Free Parking 4 times in 2 weeks.

Squid

I got Monopoly badge, BUY IN BULK.  I was praying I'd get Word Whomp but I'm glad I didn't get Monopoly World.  Sorry, Stinky.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 02, 2015, 07:33:59 AM
I got Monopoly badge, BUY IN BULK.  I was praying I'd get Word Whomp but I'm glad I didn't get Monopoly World.  Sorry, Stinky.

The MnM gods are clearly displeased with me.

C~M

Word Whomp For Me.

C~M

Bejeweled 3

Squid

Balloon Brood Badge (BBB) in Poppit Sprint for this gal.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 09, 2015, 08:40:51 AM
I was badged in less than 3 minutes.  Super duper fast.

Me too, but I had it in 2.3 minutes.

S1lent

Greetings,
I always pick the middle card....not sure if it works.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lentscream on November 09, 2015, 06:12:39 PM
Greetings,
I always pick the middle card....not sure if it works.

S1lent

Not sure if what works?

Stinkerbell

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 16, 2015, 09:15:13 AM
I got SNOOD Showdown! I'm so happy I could puke!

I just changed my pogo ID, my PC ID, my phone number, all my emails, etc., etc.

Edited to say:  The gods have frowned upon my humor and, as punishment, have given me Snood Showdown.  UGH!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on November 16, 2015, 09:40:17 AM
I just changed my pogo ID, my PC ID, my phone number, all my emails, etc., etc.

Edited to say:  The gods have frowned upon my humor and, as punishment, have given me Snood Showdown.  UGH!

You weren't planning on hiding from me, were you????????????

Squid

C~M

BOGGLE Bash

Stinkerbell

What's a "Style Bonus" in Snood?

ETA: I was going to ask in a game room, but guess what? NOT A SINGLE PERSON WAS PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA #2:  Well, it took 16 minutes of playing by hand, no idea what to do, to get the badge.   beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview