PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 04:24:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix-n-Magic Challenges

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

I r a cheat

I got Stack'em which is great because I hate the other games with a passion

Squid

Sugar Powered Sweeth Tooth Badge.  Anything but the Crossword one is fine with me.

C~M

Squid

I got the same badge, CM.  This is the eighth week of this promotion/program.  Didn't they say there would only be 8 weeks?  Is this over?

C~M

Quote from: Squid on January 26, 2015, 02:35:36 AM
I got the same badge, CM.  This is the eighth week of this promotion/program.  Didn't they say there would only be 8 weeks?  Is this over?

I read through the news section about it again and saw nothing about it being just 8 weeks. It will last as long as Pogo is making money off of it I assume.

I r a cheat

Jungle Gin..

I didnt want this one because i've been double browsing the entire 'Best of Gin' album this whole week. Sick of Gin!

disneyland lady

I got the same badge, Crazy. I like it but would have loved to have the Payday Freecell which I am sure will make most groan when winning it. I got the message when I chose that there are 75 cards left. If they want to play it down then we would have weeks more. I think the "8" you remember is that you pay 8 gems to play.

Modified to say I found this on the ? at Mix and Magic: "Every week for a period of 7 days, starting at 12:01 AM Monday PST and ending Sunday 11:59 PM PST, we will offer a set of three new Mix-N-Match Challenges. The three Challenges will be included in a deck of 75 cards."

So it always will have 75 cards and it does not have any ending listed.

Squid

Ok, thanks E1... thought I read that.  Mistaken again...

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

First 3 cards:
Lottso Express Star Chaser
Tri-Peaks First Contact
Big City Adventure Visitors Center

Really wanted BCA but got Tri-Peaks.

Squid

Stinkerbell

C~M

Squid

I r a cheat

Big City adventure... Hate those hidden object games. I wanted tri-peaks but oh well, at least I didn't get Lottso Express.

Squid

Don't forget to get your MnM challenge for 8 gems.  I got the BINGE badge for Hog Heaven Slots.  Good luck!

disneyland lady

I had zero gems so I went over to Peanut Labs and did the GoGoMix 1gem transactions - 8 different ones and then got the Couples Only (discrimination at Pogo!) Badge. FYI: Typical they have the wrong wording on the info to complete the badge. States 33 Animals on Medium Difficulty using the animal puzzle set. There is no MEDIUM! There is EASY, NORMAL and HARD. You need to set it to NORMAL for this badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview