PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:44:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

world class sollitaire

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

has anyone had trouble lately playing this game? when I go to play it now and try to move the cards they wont move,if I click on them a couple times they will move but real jerky acting...did they mess with this game

C~M

same here, it took me like 3 days to get the latest m&m badge.

KrAzY

Works fine here i just tried it and let auto play it for about 15 mins and it is still goin.

gigi

I had the same problem when Pogo requested I upgrade to Java 8.  There are problems with that update.  There are instructions on how to uninstall and go back to Java 7 in the help tab.  EI won't play the games requiring Java8, but I found Chrome will play them................. hope this wasn't too confusing, and I hope it helps you.  Here is what the help section says
Our team is aware that using Java 8 may not function properly with our games. Our team is looking into this issue further and fix will be released as soon as possible. For now we recommend uninstalling Java 8 and installing the latest Java 7 update. Click here for instructions on how to revert back to Java 7

Mistyeyed

it seems like everytime pogo has java updates they screw something up

S1lent

Greetings,
How many times have we updated JAVA, Flash and Windows?  I have four PC based computers and always doing maintenance on them.  My wife's iMac and my MacBook Pro...they just run.  It did take a little time to learn "Apple" but worth the effort.

As you can see...Playstation Network is down...so I can catch up on my posts.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview